(3) First Times & Brunches

Bucky returned home to find his beautiful bride to be waiting for him. He stripped down, began to jerk himself as he walked to the bed. 

"No please no..Im a virgin.." she whispered as tears filled her eyes. 

"I know..I know all about you Mirabella Victoria Rossi, Ive met you once before even got to hold you. You were freshly born." He said as he climbed up in the bed. 

"Please no..Im not ready and I dont know you." She said 

"Mirabella you belong to me now. And you will do as I say and give me what I want." He said in a stern voice. 

He went to spread her legs, and she tried to fight him. He got up off the bed to get a tie. 

"You know I tried to be nice Mira but now you have pissed me off." He said as he got back on the bed. 

"No please don't do this to me!" She screamed as he tried to tie her hands to his headboard. 

He smacked her, "You shut your mouth! Don't fight me or say another word." He yelled 

He tied her up, and shoved another tie in her mouth. He pushed into her, and groaned. 

"Oh yeah, oh Mirabella! Its been awhile since I have had a tight little pussy like yours." He said and began to move. 

Mirabella cried and screamed from all the pain, and when he finished. He untied her, "Next time I hope you enjoy it too and not fight me. By the way my name is James Barnes IV and you are my bride to be." He said as he went to sleep. 

She closed her eyes as a tear fell. 

For three days, she was beaten and raped because she refused to submit to him. She showed up at the Sunday Brunch with Bucky covered in bruises. 

"Ah there they are. Everyone meet Mirabella James' fiancee." James Sr said as they entered the room. 

"Sorry we are a little late. We had a small disagreement this morning. Mirabella meet your new family." Bucky said 

"Lets eat shall we?" James Sr said 

Bucky began to notice during the meal that Mirabella wasn't eating much or engaging with anyone. She felt his hand slid up her leg she flinched a little and he tightened his grip. 

He leaned over as he got tighter, "Look a little more alive sweetheart and talk to people. This is your family now." He whispered in a stern tone. 

She bit her lip to fight back tears before pushing him away.