(6) Come To Your Senses

2 months later, 

Bucky returned from the club when he didn't seè Mirabella in their bedroom. He woke her up when he found her in the guest bedroom. 

"What the hell are you doing in this room!?" He yelled as he went to drag her out. 

"Let me go!" She yelled as she tried to push his hand off her wrist. 

He pushed her up against the wall, "You don't ever yell at me!" He yelled as he stripped himself. 

"Then leave me alone and let me go back home." She said

He smacked her hard against the face. "You aren't allowed to leave you are mine!." He yelled 

He stripped her down as she fought him he threw her on the floor. He began to choke her as he raped and beat her the more she fought. Once he finished he left her there on the floor and wenr to bed. 

The next morning the maids Rosa and Lucinda found her barely conscious. They called for the doctor who admitted her to the Barnes private hospital quarters. Bucky came in when the OB doxtor  called him. 

"She has suffered a miscarriage." Dr Tamara Abbott said 

"A miscarriage? Like she was pregnant and lost the baby." He said 

"Yes sir, she started bleeding when Peter examined her at your residence. She was no more than 5 weeks along." Dr Abbott said 

"Thank you." He said and walked out. 

He left for a trip with the other men. When returned after two weeks he found her reading in the library. 

"Have you come to your senses yet? Cause look what happened when you wouldn't submit to me." He said as he kissed her neck and grabbed her breasts. 

"Stop.." she whispered 

"I want sex from you." He said as he made her stand up. 

"Why can't you just-." She said but he covered her mouth. 

"Shut up Im the boss baby and I make the rules." He said as he bent her over the couch. 

He tied her hands with his tie to keep her from fighting him again, he spanked and pulled her hair.