(23) Mira's Surprise

2 months later,

Bucky was at the club working on paperwork. He ran his hand across his face. He looked over at the picture frame that contained a picture of her and Mirabella smiling and hugged up on each other's arms. He picked up his phone and began to text her.

*Text Conversation* Buck: Hey gorgeous you up? Mira: Hey babe and yeah I am. How's work? Buck: Boring. I'm doing paperwork in my office, but I'd rather be at home in bed with you. Mira: Awww poor baby. How much more work do you have left? Buck: A lot. Between reviewing and filing the profile paperwork for the new employees and handling the paperwork for all these upcoming parties, I feel my eyes crossing. What are you doing? Mira: Laying in bed watching Netflix, cuddling a pillow because I miss my husband. Buck: Mmmm baby stop. You're going to make me leave work to get home to you and then I'll really be behind. Mira: Ok ok I will. Get back to work so you can home as soon as you can. Buck: Ok cool doll face. I'll text you when I'm on the way. Love you😘 Mira: 😘 *End of Text Conversation*

Mira laid there in bed and then got an idea. She took a shower, did her hair, her makeup then got dressed. She walked down the stairs to the foyer where she saw her maid Lucinda.

"Hey Luci. Can you do me favor and watch out Samuel for me. I'm going to go pay the boss man a visit." Mira said Luci smirked as she said, "That's no problem madam." Lulu said 

"Hey what did I say. No formality." Mira said 

"Yes ma- I mean Mira." Lulu said 

"That's better. Now I'm going to grab some leftover pasta to take with me. I won't be gone long." Mira said 

Luci smirked again as she says, "Take all the time you need."

Both ladies giggled then Mira left with her driver Val to the club.

Once arriving to the club, she walked in. The staff and security nodded to her as she walked by. She knocked on his office door and he said come in without looking up.

"Hey Daddy. I think it's time for your break." She said Buck looked up immediately recognizing Mira's voice. He saw her standing in a black trench coat and black stilettos with a food container. She sat the food down on his desk.

"B-Baby.. What are you doing here?" He stuttered out

She says seductively, "I thought I would come and give you a snack." She dropped the trench coat revealing her sexy black lingerie, black thigh highs and garters.

"Fuck me!" He whispered 

"Oh Daddy I plan to," she said with a smirk.

Mira walked over to Buck, threw her leg over his chair and straddled his lap. She kissed him hard and he kissed back while cupping her face with his hands. It became heated as they both moaned and rubbed all over each other's bodies. He left hickies and bite marks all over her neck and chest.