(22) A Night of Romance

Six months later 

After spending the day at the spa Mira returned home, Bucky greeted her at the door. 

"How was your day?" He said as he kissed her. 

"It was relaxing. Something smells great." She said 

"I am making us dinner. You go upstairs and get changed while I finish up." He said

"Okay, do you need me to help with Sammy?" She said 

"He is with my parents and Lucy tonight." He said 

She smiled at him as she walked away. 

When she got into the bedroom she saw pink roses, and more gifts laying on the bed. She also saw I Love You spelled out in pink ballooms. She quickly got changed and went downstairs. 

"Thank you for the gifts. I love them and I love you too." She said 

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her. "Lets eat my queen." He said 

After they ate they went upstairs, and they began to make out. He held her close to him by her hips after he stripped her and she stripped him. They laid down on the bed, and Bucky slowly pushed into her. 

She gasped and arched. "You good baby?" He said 

"Yes. You can move." She whispered 

He began to slowly thrust into her and make out with her. Moans and lip smacks filled the room as they rolled all over their bed. By the time they were done they were both fully statisfied and dripping in sweat. 

"Oh wow..that felt so amazing." He said as she laid on his chest underneath the sheet. 

"Yes it did." She whispered 

They made love all night, by the next morning they woke up and saw his parents with Sammy in the kitchen. Bucky and Mira were flirtatious and happy she even gave Lulu the day off and made breakfast.