(24) Made With Love

Seven months later,

"James wake up..." Mirabella whispered 

He turned on the lamp, "Mira baby what's wrong?" He said 

She moaned as she held her stomach, "Something is wrong with the baby?" He said as he placed his hand on hers. 

She let out another moan, then she looked up at him. "I think we need to go..I think my..mmm oh god my water broke." She said as she felt another contraction. 

"Okay we'll go." He said 

He jumped out of bed, quickly got dressed called his parents as they left. He alerted Lulu to stay with Samuel until his parents arrived. Dr Tamara Abbott met them at the door. 

"We got a room ready for you all." She said 

Once they arrived in the room and she was changed, Dr Abbott checked her cervix. 

"We are at a 6 and half dilation Mira. Don't be scared okay? This time is less scary and you aren't on the verge of death." Dr Abbott said 

"Yeah..this is great news." Mira whispered 

She got her epidural and was finally able to relax as Bucky held her hand and kept wiping a cool rag on her face. 

After awaiting 12 long hours, Mirabella began to push. After 5 big pushes a loud cry erupted into tje room. Bucky cried happy tears as he cut the cord. 

They laid their newborn son on her chest, and she got him to latch when he began to root around after he calmed down. 

"Welcome to the world Matteo James." She said 

"He's beautiful." Bucky whispered as he kissed Mirabella. 

A few hours later the family came in to meet the newest addition. 

"Everyone meet Matteo James Barnes." Bucky said as he brought his son to his dad who was holding Samuel. 

Samuel gave his little brother a kiss on his forehead. 

"You two protect each other." James said 

Bucky looked at his older brothers, and his sister remembering that his dad always told each of them the same thing. 

"Always dad." Bucky said. 

Everyone took turns holding Matteo as Bucky rejoined Mirabella.