(10) Wedding Day Drama

2 months later,

Mirabella's parents finally knew who took their daughter because they were invited to the wedding. 

James Sr came into the bride's room, "Mirabella come here." He said 

Winnie and Lulu helped her up since they were helping her get ready. She stood beside him as he turned on a tv in the room. 

"See that.." he said 

"Mama daddy..my family.." she said 

"See all those red dots those are my snipers. If you don't say I do they all die. Understood? You belong to my grandson now and you are carrying my great grandson." James Sr said as he shut off the tv and left. 

She finished getting ready, and she walked herself down the aisle as she shook. Both her parents knew it was a no win situation now when they saw her 7 month baby bump. They exchanged traditional vows, they had king and queen wedding bands. 

After the ceremony everyone went to the reception, she changed into a black gown with a crown. Bucky had gotten her the dress to look the part of his mafia queen. When she went to greet her parents Bucky kept a tight grip on her waist. 

"Hi mama daddy.." she said in a defeated tone. 

"I can't believe your family did this. Kidnapping is a new low.." Edward Rossi said 

"Don't you be disrespectful to my son. I wouldn't have done it this way if you had agreed all those years ago." James said 

Bucky and Mirabella left to greet the others. 

That night after the ceremony Bucky left and headed to the club. He slept with 3 dancers while there. James joined him in the VIP area. 

"I was wondering when you would get here." Bucky said 

"I was enjoying your mother in law..Edward was forced to watch I had to add in one last dig." James said with a smirk. 

Bucky smirked and shook his head. Meanwhile Mirabella had cried herself to sleep it was her wedding night and she was alone. Bucky came strolling in around 4 AM.