Karma Akabane (Assassination Classroom)

Irene Jelavić had just started at Kunugigaoka Junior High School and was starting her assignment trying to assassinate Koro-sensei. As she started, so did a sister of one of the classes.

As she was walking up the hill to the 3-E classroom, she saw that they were in PE class, and she decided to join them. She went to the shed to collect a ball. They were at the back of the shed. She got one and pulled it up to her chest. As she walked towards the door, bullets began to fly.

E class was practising their skills when they heard a scream and bullets from the shed. Their heads whipped around as they raced towards it. Karasuma followed them behind, and he got to the door as the bullets stopped firing. The door opened after some slivering noises. Questions were asked as Irene wobbled out of the shed.

"Ah, yes!" Kori-sensei said as he picked something or someone up off the floor and out of his shredded skin. "Does anyone know who this young lady is?" He asked as he tried around with her face hanging towards their direction.

"Ah!" Karma said as he saw her face and walked towards Koro-sensei and took her out his tentacles. "Thanks, Koro-sensei. I'll take her from here." He said as he walked away with her in her arms.

The class watched him walk away with the girl that they didn't get the name of. When he got to the entrance of the school, he noticed she had begun waking up, so he decided to stop. She opened her orange eyes that matched her brothers and looked up. She looked around, and when they landed on Karma, she threw her arms around him and hide her face in his neck.

"What happened?" Karma asked her as he hugged her to his chest.

"There were bullets everywhere a-a-and a yellow octopus..." she trailed off. "Ni-san...I'm scared." She admitted to him. Karma looked down at her and pulled her closer to his chest than she already was.

"There's no need to be scared, y/n." He told her as he carried her down the hill to the 3-E classroom. "I'm here to protect you, and the yellow octopus won't hurt you." He told her as he just kept on walking with her snuggled up to him, knowing he was going to have lots of questions asked tomorrow when he went back to school.