Howl Pendragon (Howl's moving castle)

It was before everything with Sophie happened and Howl had met his newborn daughter from his ex-girlfriend that left the (h/c) haired and grey-blue eyed, like himself. He didn't see her again until she was placed in front of his moving castle when she was only two months old. That was over three years ago and Howl had name the little girl (y/n) (m/n) Pendragon.

Little (y/n) doesn't know who her mother was, so when everything happened with Sophie and her and Howl got together they just told her that Sophie was her mother and that she was away for work and that she as sorry she wasn't there for her. Since (y/n) was so small she believed it and they went on as a family.

...

A little girl of the age of four was wondering to her father's study early in the morning. She walked up to the oak door, that towers over her smaller frame, and opened it then walked in and to her father that was just sitting at his desk looking at some spell books. He looked up once he heard the door opened and smiled when he saw his little angel standing there rubbing her right eye with her right hand while her left hand was holding onto the door handle. He stood up and made his way over to her, picked her up, once he reached her, and then made his way to his and Sophie's room. Sophie was asleep once they got there, so he placed her on the floor and got changed. When he went to pick her up again; he saw that she was already by the bed waiting. He picked her up than lied down and put her on his chest.

"So are you going to tell me why you were up?" Howl asked his four year old daughter.

"Nightmare." (Y/n) sleepily replied as her eyes began to drop until she was in a deep sleep.

Howl just watched her until he fell asleep himself.