Mikoto Suoh (K Project)

Mikoto was sitting in his chair with his head back and everyone else in HOMRA was dong there own things, when they heard someone walking down the stairs. They looked over to see a little girl, no older then four, making her way down very slowly as it seems she was still half asleep. Before Mikoto could get to her, Yata made his way and picked her up but she just snuggled closer to his chest and fell asleep. Yata then made his way over to the red clan king and passed her over to him, as he had his arms open for her, once she was in his arms she relaxed completely into his arms and made herself more comfortable. When the amber eyed and h/c haired little girl was up again, she saw that she was sitting in the red clans kings arms and hugged him, which made everyone aware that she was awake as Mikoto had looked at her once he felt her move.

"Ohh, the little princess is awake." Izumo said as he was polishing the glasses in the bar; like normal.

Mikoto wrapped an arm around her to hug her back and when she did pull back it was to look at everyone in the bar with a smile on her chubby face. Anna walked over to her and smiled whilst holding her hand out, asking to play. The amber eyed and h/c haired little girl looked towards the red clan king and he nodded his head while picking her up, whilst standing, and making his way back upstairs. When he came back down she was in a cute little outfit. 

Her pink shoes making everyone think that she has heels on but she had flats on

Her pink shoes making everyone think that she has heels on but she had flats on. Mikoto took her coat from hanging over his shoulder and put it on her.

Looking like a princess, Yata took her and Anna to the local park with some of the other clan members tagging along with them; to protect little y/n and Anna

Looking like a princess, Yata took her and Anna to the local park with some of the other clan members tagging along with them; to protect little y/n and Anna. The h/c ran off pulling Anna with her to play on the swings once they got to a park close by HOMRA. While the other red clan members where talking among themselves they didn't see little y/n run and hid as Anna had her hands over her eyes counting to twenty. When Anna moved her hands away from her face she began looking for the young girl that was like a little sister to her. After looking around the whole park she began to panic as (y/n) didn't move from a spot until she was found because she didn't want to worry anyone and she was scared to incase someone took her. Anna ran over to Yata and told him what had happened, everyone that was in HOMRA there began looking for the little princess. As they where looking they heard a scream, red and blue flames in the sky then all went silent. They all ran to where the flames came from and saw Mikoto holding the very girl they were looking for and a group of sector four laying on the floor unconscious and (y/n) hiding her face in her fathers shoulder hugging him tightly. Mikoto didn't say anything to them he just made his way back to the bar.

When he got back he went to put (y/n) down but she just hugged him tighter. He let out a sign and went to sit back down on his sofa. He moved her back a bit so he could take her coat off and as soon as it was she hugged him again. Mikoto placed a blanket over her, that was hanging over the sofa.

She's had it since she was a baby and Mikoto couldn't find it in himself to throw it away

She's had it since she was a baby and Mikoto couldn't find it in himself to throw it away. She snuggled up closer to Mikoto and soon fell asleep, Mikoto following not far behind.