Shinobu (Hakkenden eight worries of the east)

It was the time when Shino went after Ao who had Sosuke's gem. When the body of Hazuki came in front of Shinobu and he froze until Hazuki went after Shino and cut him. When all of a sudden a swoosh of wings went through the air and cut Hazuki and he turned to dust and landed on the floor was another Tengu who had tears streaming down her face from her (e/c) orbs.

"I'm sorry but I will not let you use my brothers body to hurt someone in my family." The light blue haired and (e/c) eyed Tengu said facing Fusehime.

"How did you get pass my barrier without braking it and use your powers?" She had questioned her.

"There is a lot you don't know about me, but if you think I'm going to let you take my nephew away from me then you have another thing coming." She explained and went to attack but was hit by something and she went flying all the was to the wall and it broke and she fell onto the floor nearly unconscious.

"(Y/n)!" Shinobu cried out as he went to run over to her but was stopped by a cry from Shino.

When all the ordeal with Murasame and Shino ended, Shinobu ran looking around the rubble, looking for the person who he had cried out for. When he was, Genpachi and Kobungo saw and looked towards each other and nodded before they started to help and look for her. A roar came from Yatsufusa and everyone turned and saw that he had the Tengu on his back. Shinobu ran over to him and tried to get her off but was to weak and small, too, a pair of hands and arms picked her up and kneed down so Shinobu could see her. He looked up to see Rio holding her and he got a smile from Shinobu.

"Kaname take this Tengu back to the Kemonosuki house and tend to her wings. I have business at the church." Rio said as he walked over to him and passed him the unconscious Tengu and began to walk of again.

Shinobu quickly made his way over to Kaname asking him if he can go with him to them Kemonosuki house. He said yes as the others had already told him that she was his aunt. They left for the Kemonosuki house and once they got there the five foxes got to treating to her wings straight away and Shinobu was told to wait outside of the room while they treated her wounds on her wings. When Shinobu was allowed in the room, he saw her sleeping peaceful on the bed. Not in any pain or anything and next to her was Natsume just staring at her as both of them hasn't seen her for years.

"Kaname can I ask why you are staring at her like you haven't seen her for so long?" Shinobu asked as he sat next to him.

"It's because I haven't seen her for years, the last time I saw her was when I was about your age now, well what age you look like, but she didn't tell me she was a Tengu." Kaname explained to Shinobu as he kept looking at (y/n).

"Oh, I see. She's amazing, don't you think?" Shinobu asked Kaname as he sat on the bed next to (y/n).

Kaname looked at him not knowing what he meant by that with a raised eyebrow. Shinobu gave him a cheeky little smile but then went back to looking at (y/n). When Kaname looked back to her he saw that she was moving around. Shinobu, seeing it as well, got off the bed and stood next to it as he watched her closely. She gasps sitting up and her wings went to the full size before disappearing. She fell back into her back and looked towards the side and smiled when she saw Shinobu and Kaname watching her.

"It's nice to see you two again." (Y/n) said as she gave them a weak smile.

She sat up again, with the help from Kaname, then Shinobu got back onto the bed she was sitting on and hugged her tightly. They all talked for awhile until Kaname went to report to Rio about what had happened to her and how she is doing.

"Auntie can you stay with me at the Kona-ya inn?" He asked her.

"Of course I will but first you need to get permission from Rio and the okay from Kaname." She told Shinobu smiling and he immediately ran off to ask them.

As she was about to lay back down the five foxes came in running to her sides and hugged her. She laughed as she hugged them back.

"It's great to see you too." She told them, then Yatsufusa appeared and nuzzles his nose to her stomach. "It's good to see you too boy." She said stroking his pure white fur.

Shinobu then ran into the room cheering but it was short lived as he bumped into Yatsufusa's leg. Shinobu said sorry then jumped on the bed to hug (y/n) again. She giggled at him and how Yatsufusa went all protective on her as well as the five foxes. They all stayed in the room until the door was knocked, Shino, Sosuke, Genpachi and Kobugo all walked though the door. She smiled at them.

"I don't believe we have meet." (Y/n) said and Shinobu began to introduce them to her.