Karma Akabane - Part two

After the incident with Professor B*tch, class 3-E went back to their lessons, knowing they were not going to get an answer out of Karma.

As for Karma and Y/n, they were making their way home, talking to keep y/n's mind off what had happened. Karma kept her calm, laughing and smiling. Even though he was annoyed at himself for not telling her to call him before visiting. He was furious at that new teacher for not using the information given to her by the government and not using the anti-Koro BBs. He kept her smiling the whole way home and explained to her what was happening in class 3-E when they got home as she was joining him in the ranks the following day.

Y/n was a bit suspicious but carried on that day, trying to keep it as normal as she remembered before it all got turned upside down the next day. She cooked their dinner like normal as Karma helped by laying the table and doing some taste testing if she required his opinions on the flavour as he liked his food slightly spicer than her own.

The next day.

Breakfast was cooked and eaten like normal. They made their way to school the same, but they did not split up like they normally would when the split in the road showed up. They walked down the right side of the road on the way to the same school for the first time in three years. Given that y/n just carried going up the years in the same school, while Karma withdrew from the school because of 'reasons'. In reality, their parents did not want him to 'ruin' y/n's reputation. She did not care much for it.

They reached the school and made their way up the hill leading to class 3-E. They bumped into a few classes from the main building, but they did not say anything as this was Karma they bumped into. They could also tell y/n was related to Karma quite easily, so they did not want to mess with her, or they were messing with him. Once they reached the building, Karma warned y/n that she was going to get a lot of questions, and that was not from the class alone. She was more likely to get interrogated by their octopus teacher. She took his advice as he had never done her wrong. She did, in fact, get questioned by her new classmates but not as much as she thought she would, but that was probably due to Karma in the back making sure they did not make her uncomfortable.

However, he could not save her from the octopus once he entered the classroom and realised their connection. She kept getting questions about their childhood and what Karma was like as a child and baby, along with other personal questions that she did not answer. Karasuma has to come in and knock some sense into him. The day went on like an average day in class 3-E and with a few assassination attempts by different members of the class. Y/n made some new friends with Karma keeping an eye on her to make sure Maehara or the class pervert did not try to pull moves on her. Y/n had got the first day in class 3-E and could not wait to see what it would bring for her and her brother.

---------------------

This is the last part.