Chapter I

During a Hashira Meeting, Master Ubuyashiki was pairing up the fellow Pillars into groups of two. Each group had a mission to complete and had to work together with their partners, but that wasn't so easy for Sanemi and Giyuu..

As their Master called their names, Sanemi was instantly annoyed and irritated, especially since that he always insults and argues with him.

For their mission, which was set in a faraway village that was divided in two parts. There were many murders that was being committed in the area, so there was a very high chance that a demon had been lurking around, killing and devouring humans. Then when everyone was dismissed, Sanemi turned his head and glared at the Water Pillar. Giyuu was silent as always, while his future boyfriend- I mean comrade (I guess..) was usually loud and noisy.

"So are we heading out or what!!?" Sanemi said.

"Sure." Giyuu answered with a blank expression on his face.

It always made Sanemi furious, thinking that he didn't care what anyone said..but at the same time, he felt this fluttery feeling in his heart, but he ignored it every single time.

His heart was deeply in a dark hole of denial. Why would he ever love someone like Giyuu Tomioka? It was simply peculiar..loving and caring for someone..also obtaining that love back... That was something Sanemi wanted, what he craved for, but he never received it..</3

☆ <3 🌊🍃 <3 ☆

While running through a forest around sunrise, in the mountains which happened to be the fastest way to go by, the two Pillars suddenly sensed something...a demon. (Everything had been going to well...) They both stood their guard, but at the very moment they also heard and sensed human footsteps. A human and a demon!? But Giyuu noticed this same feeling before...then three boys came forward, the first one, a dark red haired boy with red eyes that carried a brown box. Then the second boy had bright, yellow hair, with tears streaming down his eyes. The last was, well..quite noisy. He was wearing a boar mask, with two Nichirin blades, and his top was missing...

"Tomioka-San!?" The red haired asked with a big grin on his face.

"WHA-THE RED HAIRED BRAT WITH THE DEMON!? Sanemi said. BOAR HEAD AND CRYBABY ALSO!?"

"WHHAAA, HEY I'M NO CRYBABY!" The yellow one whined.

"BOAR HEAD!?? HAHAHAHA FIGHT ME!!" The last boy demanded.

[Yes, it was even more chaotic, now with these 3...]

"Tanjiro??" Giyuu said, his eyes widened, then the other boy jumped in for a hug.

"Tomioka-San! I haven't seen you in so long, how are you doing!?"

"Okay.." He replied once in a while, as the boar masked and Sanemi chased after the other...

"TAnJirOooo"!

"Inosuke stop chasing Zenitsu! We're gonna make Tomioka-San and Shinazugawa-San late for their mission, let alone the fact that we're gonna be too late for ours as well!"

"Where are you guys heading anyways!!?" Sanemi said.

"Oh, um to ******* Village, we're supposed to be looking at the first part of it, why?" (I AM TO LAZY TO MAKE NAMES)

"That actually seems to be close to our destination...you could travel with us.." Tomioka suggested.

"Wow you actually said a full sentence for once!" Sanemi yelled sarcastically.

"Well..that's a great idea Tomioka-San!" Tanjiro said.

So they did what they did, heading into the village as the sunlight glared in their faces.

On the way, Giyuu noticed Sanemi's scars and just felt the want to touch them.. Even though people not might think so, he thought Sanemi's scars were beautiful. A few minutes after this crazy idea...he mindlessly used his pointer finger to trace the taller Pillar's scars, located on his left arm.. He expected Sanemi to grab his hand with some sort of threat this time.. But instead he just continued walking, turning his head the opposite direction to hide his flustered face from Tomioka...<3

☆ <3 🍃🌊<3 ☆

While walking through, watching all the people going by, they found a peaceful house that was personally for the Demon Slayer Corps. Introducing themselves and finding a room to stay in, everyone was resting due to all the stress they've been through.

Where no light shined from, Tanjiro cautiously and carefully put down his box. The door was creaking open slowly. A demon's face with black hair, fierce orange tips at the end, soft pink eyes, and a bamboo muzzle analyzing the room curiously. Her concentration was mostly on Sanemi, as he once stabbed her with his katana and assumed her to have a taste for human flesh like other demons do.

Though again, she was very excited that Giyuu was there. They both saw each other as a caring brother and sister. (No, we're not forgetting Tanjiro.)

"Mmmmhh!" She muffled, in a thrilled tone.

While in her miniature size, still small but able to see, she immediately hugged Giyuu, grasping his haori with her tiny hands. Tanjiro thought it was quite cute, though Zenitsu saw it as a threat, while Giyuu was staring at him, questionably. On the other hand, Inosuke was munching up any food he could find, grinning widely as he stole a piece of Tanjiro's onigiri. 🍙 But as always, Tanjiro just handed Inosuke the plate, which resolved in him feeling shocked and frustrated.

After eating, relaxing, and cleaning up for a quite some time, Sanemi was watching Nezuko running away from Zenitsu around in a circle, while Inosuke was chasing after them plainly for fun. With Tomioka in the center, he was honestly concerned, mostly because of the fact that Zenitsu looked at Nezuko with what seemingly seemed like heart eyes...

Tanjiro was worried, worried that his sister was getting chased by a boy who was his friend, who was deeply engaged to the idea of marring his sister.. But at the same time, he laughed, with such a happy and cheerful look as usual...

"Well I might as well get cleaned up.." Tomioka concluded, exiting out of the circle trying to find his clothes as he decided to change in the bathroom.

Tanjiro, which wanted to stop or maybe join in the chasing, he noticed a very strong smell that certainly surprised him to his core this time. He turned to Sanemi and full of curiosity, he questioned silently,

"Are you in love with Tomioka-San?"

⬇️ Writer's Note ⬇️

Hello my dear readers! I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter, this is my first story after all so it might not be as good as others.. Also I was inspired by the Sanegiyuu Fanfic named: The Mission

I fully recommend reading this story even though it's not finished yet. Also I'm sure it's the top story on the topic, Sanegiyuu. Anyways all hate comments are removed immediately so don't waste your boring life by typing in useless words and keep your opinions to yourself :) 

Words You've Read: 1116 Words <3

Bye 👋 <3