Chapter V

Author's Note:

Sorry guys for not updating, it's just that school has been pretty busy and I've never had the time to write. (╥╯^╰╥) Also 1k views...this was kinda quick..which is why I would love to thank you by adding this chapter! 。^‿^。 Anyways enjoy reading, see ya at the end! <3

Narrator's POV:

It was 12:46 P.M. and the Wind Pillar was still awake at night thinking about Tomioka of course!

"His smile, d*mm it.."

Sanemi was deeply flustered on why he was feeling this way by this sight, but it's a precious memory that he'll treasure forever...<3

He turned to his side, shut his eyes, and tried to go to sleep.

He just couldn't.

Back with Tomioka, Tanjiro and the others asked for Giyuu's permission to stay the night. Obviously, Giyuu allowed them for this, "once in a lifetime." sleepover.

It was now 12:49 P.M. and all Giyuu heard was the three boys beside him. The red haired one was peacefully sleeping with his eyes closed, while the yellow haired boy was mumbling words, words that Giyuu couldn't really process..but the only thing he ever heard was Nezuko-Chan.. It was even weirder as he cuddled with his pillow affectionately, while giving it small little kisses once in a while....

The last boy however, was snoring as loud as ever. He was wearing his boar headed mask as usual and sometimes randomly punched the air every few minutes..

Giyuu tried shutting his eyes but that didn't work.. He was still thinking of Sanemi...still thinking of the need to hug him, to play with his fluffy white hair anytime he had the chance. But Giyuu pushed the thought away, slowly closed his eyes, and before he knew it..it was morning already.

He lifted himself up with his tired eyes, and rubbed them to see more clearly. Right beside him was a note, neatly signed with Tanjiro's name written at the end:

Dear Tomioka-San,

I'm sorry that we had to leave early, but we had a very important mission that was just announced by my fellow Kasugai Crow! It turns out that up north in a small village, it's rumored to have a demon that's been hunting and devouring humans there.. Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and me hope we could've stayed longer until you've woken up, but we had to leave immediately! But still, we thank you so much for letting us stay the night here! Also, please don't forget about inviting Shinazugawa-San for Ohagi! Remember, it's his favorite, and it could help for you two to get closer as friends!

Just a side note, written by me, the author: (Yeah right, friends. You think I'm gonna allow that?...)

Your Friend,

Kamado Tanjiro

Giyuu closed and folded the letter carefully and gently, then walked up to his nearby desk, and placed the piece of paper down. But then suddenly a knock on his door was heard. While wondering who it was, he was still thinking on how and when to ask Sanemi about the ohagi..until-

"Hey, your hair looks like a mess as always."  The Wind Hashira said, standing boldly at the front door, giving a smirk.
He loved the fact that Giyuu's hair was a mess.. Whenever he takes a look at his long, dark, black hair, he feels like he wants to give a pat on the head or something..or maybe fluffing his hair up or even kissing his forehead every once and a while. (No, that's something he always craves for.)
"Why are you here this early?.." Giyuu wondered, he hasn't even changed out of his clothes yet.

"I don't know, Oyakata-Sama just didn't assign any missions yet and I didn't have anything better to do-"

"Do you want to go out for ohagi?.."