Chapter XI

Narrator's POV:

Sanemi lifted his head.
"I've had feelings for you for a while now. . ." Giyuu said.
The Wind Hashira sighed, gripping Giyuu by the collar, finally kissing the Water Hashira. Giyuu's eyes widened, soon closing. His arms wrapped around Sanemi's neck, until the two parted.
Giyuu blushed, resting his head on Sanemi's shoulder, as the scarred Pillar kissed the Water Pillar on the neck.
   "I never expected you to say it. . ." Sanemi admitted.
   ". .So, what are we now?" The Water Hashira asked, locking eyes with the Wind Pillar.
   Sanemi kissed him again,
   "You're the one who confessed, idiot."
   "What if the others don't support—
   "I don't give a sh!t."

   Suddenly, the door swung open, revealing the Mist Hashira, Muichiro Tokito. Turns out the couple forgot to lock the door. . . Muichiro looked at the two, tilting his head, saying,
   "I just. .remember something about a sleepover?. . And a pretty girl with Sakura Mochi colored hair wished to ask you two to come over to her estate. . ." He struggled to remember more, his eyes shifted towards the ceiling, "I'll probably forget about this. .also congratulations, I guess. ." The boy left with a blank expression, shutting the door behind him.
   ". . ."

Giyuu knocked on the Love Pillar's front door as Sanemi slipped his hand in his. Shinazugawa observed the bruises on the other's hand due from training. Giyuu was gorgeous, majestic. Even before Sanemi admitted his feelings, he couldn't deny getting lost in those ocean blue eyes from time to time.
Though, like any person, Giyuu shared flaws, and that didn't include only the bruises and scars he held. Sanemi knew what they were, and even admitted his own flaws as well. Regardless, the two fell for each other.
"Tomioka-San— and Shinzugawa-San! It's so great to see you two! You may come in!" There she was, Mitsuri Kanroji. She brushed her Sakura Mochi colored hair past her ear, continuing, "Anyways, I asked Tokito-San to invite you two to my estate. . I hope it didn't get in the way of your plans!"
"Not at all, Kanroji-San." Giyuu replied. The Water Hashira had gotten more comfortable with the others, especially Mitsuri. He guessed because of her cheerfulness and her smile reminded him of a sister. . .
"You know Tomioka-San, you may simply call me Mitsuri-Chan if you wish to! By the way, I wanted to invite you both over because I wanted to discuss about the sleepover I'm planning! I've already invited the others and I needed to know if you wanted to come and a suitable time!"
"So that's what the kid wanted to tell us. . . Giyuu, are you coming?" Sanemi asked.
"I. . .I will."
"Okay, I'll join."
Mitsuri's eyes widened slightly, surprised on how comfortable the two pillars were with each other. She grinned,
"Great! Is 5:00 or 6:00 PM today suitable for you both?"

At the sleepover, all the Pillars were sitting in a circle. Mitsuri had worked with Rengoku and Shinobu to cook a huge meal for the sleepover, and after eating, everyone started to play a round of truth or dare.
"I'll start!" Mitsuri said, "Hmm, Shinobu-Chan, truth or dare?"
"How interesting. . I choose. . Dare!" The Insect Pillar smiled.
"Okay. . I dare you. .to say yes to every question anyone asks you for a minute!"
"Well Kocho-San, will you be my 4th wife—
Tengen received a slap mark instead of a "yes" that night.

"So. .it's my turn!" Shinobu's landed on Obani."Iguro-San, truth or dare?"
"Truth." The Serpent Hashira responded, gazing at Mitsuri.
"Perfect! Do you like someone in this room?"

Iguro muttered the name "Kanroji" instead of a yes or no. . . (He passed out when Mitsuri confessed back.)

"Uzui," Obani proceeded, "Truth or Dare?"
"Truth, of course!" The Sound Pillar said.
"Who's your favorite wife?"
"I don't have a favorite, I love each of my wives equally!—
"Oh come on, you have to have a favorite." Sanemi grumbled.
"Nope, I love all of them—
"Especially Hinatsuru. ." Muichiro blurted.

". . ."

"How did you even remember her name!?" Tengen questioned.
"Tokito-San, I told you not to say that. ." Gyomei whispered.
"I'm not surprised, it was obvious!" Shinobu proclaimed, chuckling.
"I agree with Kocho-San." Giyuu smiled, and though everyone was slightly shocked, laughter filled the room.

"Okay, my turn!" Uzui said, his eyes landing on Tomioka, "Tomioka-San, Truth or Dare?"
". . .Dare."
"Well, I had a flamboyant truth. . But a dare is a splendid choice too!" Tengen thought for a moment, "Alright, I dare you to tell us who you think is the most attractive in the room!"
"Uzui-San, isn't that practically a truth?" Rengoku asked.
"It still counts!"
". . .I. .Sanemi." Giyuu admitted.

The room was silent for a moment.

"At least you're not after Mitsuri-Chan. ." Iguro confessed.
"So the first thing that comes out of your mouth is that?" Muichiro said, "You really are obsessed. ."
"Obsessed!?" Mitsuri questioned.
"Oh, Mitsuri-Chan. .I mean, we can all agree that even if you were to stab your katana into his chest, he would still apologize regardless!" Shinobu sighed.
The rest of the pillars nodded as the oblivious couple blushed furiously.
"Anyways. . .so you find Shinzugawa-San the most attractive?. . Tomioka-San?" Tengen smirked.
"Congratulations for the both of you becoming best friends!" Rengoku grinned, "Even calling each other by their first names! How wonderful!"
"Rengoku-San. . We're dating." Sanemi declared.
"Yes! Uzui-San, you owe me!"
"May you both live a happy life for years and years to come. . ." Gyomei smiled softly.
"Finally! Took you both long enough!" Shinobu genuinely laughed.

Mitsuri started to tear up with happy tears and Obani hugged her.

The Love Hashira led everyone to their bedrooms, the next ones being Sanemi and Giyuu. She opened the door, leading to a comfortable and luxurious room with only one bed.
"I figured this would suit both of you— you both can ask for separate rooms if you two aren't comfortable sleeping with each other yet!"
"We're fine." Sanemi said.
"Thank you Mitsuri-Chan." Giyuu smiled, and Mitsuri pulled him into a hug.
"Aww, Tomioka-San, your smile reminds me so much of my younger brother!"

⬇️ Writer's Note: ⬇️

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Btw, this isn't the end! 😅 And sorry I haven't been writing!! Also, thanks for the views! Never expected to get this many! Anyways, all hate comments aren't even gonna be read, so don't waste your boring life by typing in useless words and keep your opinions to yourself :)

Words You've Read: 1092 Words

Bye! 👋 <3