0. Prologue

How you do you tell your best friend to stop loving a person who doesn't give a shit about them? The answer is, you can't.
No matter what you do, they wouldn't listen. That's the thing about love, it blinds the person. An eternal blinding of the soul, more or less.
Hopeless romantics, the most optimistic people you'll ever find.
They fall for the tiniest things and for them the person they love becomes their world. They live with rose colored glasses and look for some form of love everywhere.
They believe in Fairy Tales and deeply wish to live their lives like one.
All hopeless romantics are idealists, sentimental dreamers, imaginative and fanciful.
But that's what love is to them, their faith, hope, desire and dream.
Some say it's the reason of life, love has created this universe and we also know it has destroyed civilizations as it is.
Love can be compared to the concept of a business. You may offer your services to an organization, but the fact remains, do they need that service and if they do, what if they get it from someone else at a more attractive price.
Such is the concept of love. You may offer your love to someone but they may not desire it or better else they get the same love from someone they wish to receive it from.
This fact is most often not digested by people. Some organisms even give up their lives over this.
Yes, even the vast animal kingdom faces problems of love.
"Love is War" is quite a common term existent for centuries and is still true till date. Many fight for their love, many sacrifice and many die for they love.
Even so life goes on, your true purpose may not be only to reproduce your spawn, but to do something for the world you were born in ;and that is life.
However this is the story of my childhood friend, my best friend, a boy who was like my brother.
He was and ordinary teenager just like you and me except, he fell in love and that changed his life for the best or worst?
Let's find out