LOVE STORY - JJUS

US POV

Almost 2 years, i has feelings for my close friend's lover. His name is Bible, the Mr. Screwdriver. It all started since the audition for KinnPorsche The Series 2 years ago. For me, it was a love at first sight.

I kept this feelings because i didn't want to ruin my friend's relationship with Build. Build is Bible's boyfriend. They have been dating for 7 months.

I liked Bible, ofcourse so i knew a little about what Bible was like. Easy to fall in love with someone but hard to confess. For sure, i also knows that Bible will never like me, and only considers a as a good friend. I'm the who help him to confess to Build. As long Bible, i'm happy.

I pretends to be stupid when Bible is around. I didn't want my friendship with Build to be ruined just because of that. I remain being his friend even i know he like Build. I'm afraid that he hates me for liking him. I don't want to lose my friend either.

Throughout our friendship, he always gave me DIY stuff. He likes to DIY. He gave me a DIY knife because he knows i  like to cook, even the truth is i'm not good at cooking. I don't even know the difference between salt and sugar. All I know is to eat.

Sometimes, we will sit together and talk about the things he is interested in, that DIY stuff.  Although i wasn't very interested in it, just listening to him made me happy.

There is a time, he made a heart-shaped DIY. I had high hopes that he would give me that. But, turns out he gave that to Build. From there i started trying to move on from him.

Our closeness makes people think that we are in relationship. And he replied that he only think me as a close friend. I started putting distance between our friendship. I'm afraid if i become greedy and it will destroy my friendship with Build and Bible.

At first, i thought no one would know about this. But, our senior at this agency, Tong also knew about it.

"You like Bible? I know just by looking at your eyes. By the way you behave when Bible is around you, i know you like him. You keep looking at him while he is with Build. And you smile when he smile," Tong said to me.

I just smiled and nodded. I begged Tong not to tell anyone about it, especially Bible and Build.

Am i happy? Of course, i guess. I'm happy just to see the person i loved happy with his choice. But, on another side, i was also sad because i can't be Bible choice's.

When i'm sad, i just being the loudest in silent. I will just sit somewhere alone. I don't wand anybody to come or sit near me. I will listen to some sad songs that related to my love story. And let the air bring away my feelings.

While in a dilemma like breaking up, this is where someone, a hero, comes in my life and cheers me up.

He is JJ. Only him who dares to come to me even if i said i don't anyone to come near me. This man is my partner in KinnPorsche The Series series. He played the character as my lover in the series. But, he is playboy in this series.

I will play mobile games with JJ to distract my mind from the Bible. I also often invite him out together. I always force him to do what I want him to do. Fortunately, JJ never objected or rejected my request. All i do was for distract my mind from thinking about Bible.

JJ presence made me feel comfortable when we are together. He cares about me. He cares about everyhting. From small things to big things about me, he paid attention to all of them. He really cares about me. JJ said that i laughs more often and more cheerful than before.

We always go outing together like watching movies, shopping together. Sometimes, he will take me shopping and make me as his personal fashion consultant. He said that i am more knowledgeable when it comes to fashion and style. I always come to JJ's house just to taste his cooking. He is very good at cooking. I just tell him what I want to eat, he will cook it.