MY UNIVERSE - JEFFBARCODE

~4 August 2029~

[JEFF POV]

A man walked out of a black BMW, carrying a cake and a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He has not come to visit his universe for a long time.

He miss him so much.

The last time he was there was a few weeks ago. He is busy with his work. Not intentionally to not visit his universe.

"How are you? Have you eaten?"

Silent. No one answered it. All that could be heard was the chirping of the birds.

"Why are you still silent? You don't want to talk to me anymore?" he said again.

Stillbsilent without any voice answering him. He then sat on the bench there.

"I miss you. Don't you miss me? It's been 7 years, you've been silent. It's been 7 years, i've never forgotten about you for a second."

He placed the cake he brought earlier on the grave belonging to his universe, whose name Barcode Tinnasit Satur was written on the tombstone.

"Baby, i also brought red roses. Your favorite flower" Jeff said and placed the bouquet of roses next to the cake.

"Happy birthday, my universe. Happy 25th birthday. May you always be happy in your new place. I hope you're doing well there. I'm here always missing you."

If Barcode is still alive, it is certain that now they will live happily together. Barcode may also have become a successful businessman, or become a famous singer. Just like Jeff.

Jeff then sat back on the bench. He purposely built the bench because he often goes there to visit his universe.

Barcode's grave is decorated with two Cambodian trees and some of his favorite flowers. The grave was surrounded by a black and gold fence.

"I'm sorry baby because i rarely visited you here in the last few weeks. I still have a lot of work to do. I also wrote some new songs, songs that i wrote for you. If it's done later, i'll come here again and sing it for you. I know , you must miss my melodious voice" Jeff said with a little laugh.

He fell silent again. Tears began to fall down his cheeks. He misses his universe so much. He recalled his best memories with Barcode.

They have known each other since the first time Barcode came to the Be On Cloud office to audition for the role of Porchay. They became close because then they were paired together as a couple in the KinnPorsche The Series.

Even though the series has ended, they still spend time together. They do everyhting together.

Whenever Jeff holds a concert, he never forgets to bring Barcode. Wherever he goes, he never forgets to bring his universe with him.

They have been in love since before the first episode of the KinnPonrsche The Series aired. Even before the workshop for the series started.

They vacationed together to Paris during Christmas in 2021, the year before Barcode left him. And, Jeff proposed to Barcode there, the day before they returned home to Thailand.

"Allow me with all the feelings that God has given me to make a confession. I know i'm not perfect. I'm also not smart in putting words together. I just know, that i love you very much."

Jeff then kneels in front of Barcode. He took out a ring box from his pocket. He looked towards Barcode.

"You are my reason to smile. You are my passion to achieve success. Everything i do is about you. Don't make me break by rejecting me today. Be my life partner. Forever. Be the sun in my home forever. Barcode Tinnasit, will you marry me?"