MADE TO BE MINE - JEFFBARCODE

⚠️🔞

BARCODE POV

I know that falling in love with your best friend's girlfriend is wrong. But 'love' is something that can't be forced. We can fall in love with anyone regardless of gender, age or skin color. Everyone is free to fall in love.

That's my love story. I fell in love with Nor, Ta's girlfriend. And the worst part is, Ta is my best friend. I know it's wrong, but i can't deny the feeling.

Whenever i go out with Ta, he always brings Nor. How can i'm not going to like her? Ta always busy with his phone, and that's where Nor and i will often chatting with each other. Nor and i often exchange opinions. She always gave me an advice on options before entering the university life.

At first, i thought it was just normal. Feel comfortable when she is around. Maybe i like her, but just like to be friends with her. Just like how i feels comfortable to be friends with Ta.

********************

And one day, i had an event with Ta. Event that was held by iQiyi. Ta asked me to spend the night at his house so i'm not going to be late and struggle through jammed traffic in the next morning. The things like makeup, choosing the outfit and so on will also go smoothly.

It's been a while since i've seen Nor again. Maybe a few months ago. I don't know. It seems that i have started to forget to think about Nor. Maybe it's because we haven't seen each other for a long time.

Or maybe it's because of P'Jeff. Yes, i used P'Jeff to forget Nor.

'I'm sorry, P'Jeff.'

I refused Ta's every time he asked me out. I always gave the excuse that i was going out with P'Jeff.

I know that Nor will come to Ta's house as what Ta and she told me. From what i know, Nor is close to Ta's family and often spends time together. They always go on vacation together. Like last time, they go on vacation at Phuket. Nor is like a Pakapatpornpob's family member.

It feels strange. After a long time, i might meet Nor again.

********************

After the event, Ta and i just directly go home. And we go to Ta's house. As i expected, Nor came to Ta's house. And as before ...

"So, how was the event earlier?" Nor asked me.

"Its kinda fun, phi. I see a lot of people there. Never expect that people who come to the event will be that much. I'm nervous, but luckily Ta was there with me. Hehe."

"Thats good then."

"And, i meet this one guy named Ping.The fans saw us earlier and they said he is my fanboy. Never expect that my fan also an artist. Three of us take a photo together. And, then he 'shuhh' Ta, and he said he don't want Ta in the picture and want to take the picture just with me. I feel sorry for Ta."

"Hahahahaha. Ta look so fierce. Who want to take a pictures with him. Even sometimes, Mafia also scared of him."

"Ohh. That's why Mafia always want to bite Ta. Maybe Mafia thought that Ta wanted to eat him."

We both kept laughing untill Ta interrupted our conversation.

"Is it wrong for being with a fierce face? My face is always like this, okay! Its not that i'm gonna eat people anyway. And, i don't like taking a picture with someone i don't know. I know Ping is an artist too, but i just don't really know him."

"You should look in the mirror, Ta. I was lucky enough to not being eaten by you during our relationship. And, i'm lucky enough to take a lot of picture of us together. Even i never post it on social media. It's hard to get your picture."