I WANT YOU - JJUS

(Special for Us' birthday 🎂)
________________________________________

US POV

Us walked into the bedroom, he followed closely on his shoes. The tears were running down his face, he was blubbering and getting snotty and he took the back of his hand and wiped his face. He stopped suddenly and he turned his face to faced JJ.

"I can't believe we're arguing over this." the words stumbled out of Us's mouth.

JJ stood there looking at his husband now for nearly 15 years. He still attached to him, the most stunning man he ever knew. Other men he had dated or grew up with had not aged nearly as well.

He was lucky that Us still looked like how he did when the first time he saw Us. Yes, Us was a little bit heavier, his hair that had been all black was now is in silver in the front and black and gray peppered in the back, but he still had the hourglass shape and the prettiest, the stunning, even still has the sexiest pair of legs on any man that he had ever seen.

"I don't know why you are crying like this. You know i hate it when you get like this."

He reached for him, but Us pulled away and would not be consoled. JJ saw the hurt and the anger in Us eyes and he quickly backed away. For a moment there he thought he might strike out, but maybe not because Us had a hell of a temper especially when provoked.

Once he was out of striking range, Us started quietly again.

"You know that i love you and always love you. After you, there could never be another, but why do i have to do that to demonstrate my love for you, especially in front of our friends and family."

He thought to herself, "Oh my goodness, must we go over this again and again. Am i really asking that much?"

It had taken Us a months to get JJ to agree to have the event in the first place. He thought the whole thing was an extravagant waste of money and time. Now all the planning and hard work to make it a really special occasion was finally over. Us was a bundle of nerves and as happy as a school boy who is going to his first prom.

"Do you just want me to cancel the whole event? Our friends and family are looking forward to it, the catering, the flowers, decorations all have been bought and we stand to lose a substantial amount of money at this point."

Now it was JJ turn to get mad.

"Okay, you know what, i give up, just go do whatever you like or whatever you want to do. Don't forget to do it perfectly. You always act dramatic when you don't get what you want. And, for your information, i didn't say that i wanted to cancel all the damn thing."

At that point JJ had enough. There was no reasoning with Us when he was in this state of mind. JJ stormed out of their bedroom and the next thing Us heard was the front door slamming loudly as JJ on his way out.

Us wanted to go run after JJ but he knew that was the foolish idea and he was no longer a child groom.

In his younger days he thought his little temper tantrums were cute. He would throw things, yell and take his little fists and hit JJ in his broad chest. He would laugh and make him even madder and once JJ had enough he would hold both his hands in his and kiss him until he finally calmed down and usually submitted to his charms.

He had to admit that no matter what happened tonight, the last 15 years had been wonderful. He was a good man, a good husband and father, hard working, loving and had tried to make him happy.

When they got married there was no money for a big wedding or a fancy reception. He was barely turning 18 and he was 21. He had been working at the BOC Gym for the past four years and had earned Mr. Krisda's, the owner of BOC Gym, respect and trust. He had just gotten a raise to 19,500 THB a week when he asked him to be his husband. A few weeks after he proposed, they went to the District Office to register their marriage and it was done.

Now look where they were. Fifteen years later they had raised two children, Doyoung & Changbin and owned their own home. He had let him go on to community college, even though his brothers said it was a bad idea. They warned him that he would meet other boys that were smarter than him and leave him. He was too secure in himself and the love they shared and he didn't try to hold him back.

He had earned enough credits to be able to be a substitute teacher for their school district. He had opened his own gym, provide group excercise, loaded weights, spa and more. They had made a good living for themselves.

********************

He sighed as he looked at the lovely soft grey suit. It had cost a small fortune but tonight was special. It was his fifteenth wedding anniversary and after considerable debate they had agreed to do it up right.

They had even taken ballroom dancing lessons and although he had said no way at first he had given in. He laughed at how he flattered his male ego by telling him he had always been the best dancer in the family. He had told him that people judged their partner ability in the bedroom by the way he danced.

If he was clumsy and awkward on the dance floor he was probably the same way in the boudoir. He had become the best dancer in the class.

His dark gray tuxedo and all the accessories were laid out next to his suit. They were going to really make a statement, he smiled, if only he would cooperate.

He decided it was time to get dressed and ready. He took his time with his bath and got dressed. He had thought of having his makeup professionally done but Doyoung had promised to come over and do it.

The boy had a natural talent by doing makeup and a years of being on the football squad in high school had taught him a trick or two.

By the time his son had finished and had left to get himself ready, his husband, had still not returned.

He went out into the living room and started pacing up and down. He was not answering his cell phone. He was driving him insane.

He finally decided to put on some music and practice his dance steps. His eyes were closed and he did not see or hear when he came in the side entrance from the garage into the house.

He stood there and watched him. He was absolutely amazing and his heart was bursting with pride. He was never sure why God had blessed him by sending him an angel but without any doubt he had been truly blessed.

He went into the bedroom and undressed. He took his shower and put on his tuxedo. It took everything he had to put on all the accessories, especially the thing they had argued about.

When he stepped out of their bedroom, the look on his face made it all worthwhile. He almost started to cry and he could see he was struggling to hold back his tears.

He took a deep breath and walked quietly over to his side and reached lady-like for his arm.

"Shall we go, Sir Chalach" he said almost in a whisper. He nodded and they headed to the door. He stopped right before the hallway mirror and looked at them together. He had been right, the pink bowtie really did look good with his gray tuxedo. Maybe the guy at the local bar had been right when he said,

"Real men do wear pink".

- THE END -