Chapter 20

Frank

Gerard's not at lunch yet and my curiosity is building. He never skips lunch. It's a time for all of us to be together. And plus it's pizza day.

"Yo, Pete!" I called down the table at him.

"What?" He shouted back.

"Have you seen Gerard anywhere?" I asked.

"I saw him last period but not since then. Maybe he had to talk to a teacher." He shrugged and continued his previous action of eating three slices of pizza at once.

Maybe.

I was about to get up when I saw him coming into the lunch room. But he didn't have any of his things, which is a weird thing for him.

"Frank, you gotta fight Chucky after school today." He said casually sitting next to me.

"What? Why?" I asked completely confused as he reached past me and took the pizza off of my tray.

"Because he kissed me." He responded with no emotion taking a bite out of it.

"He fucking did what?!" I shouted standing up.

"Language!" Someone shouted and I whiped around. Of course, it's him.

"You shut the hell up, Steve!" I shouted pointing to him and he put up his hands in defense. (I'm sorry but I just had to) "What do you mean he kissed you? Was it innocent? Or was he all over you? Did he hurt you?" My anger subsided a little and I was concerned, of course.

"It wasn't like a make out, but he kept his lips on me even though I tried to push him away. And I'm okay. We're okay." He added emphasizing the we're. Fuck, I was too busy thinking about him to worry about the baby. Wow, I'm shit.

"Okay, good. But where am I supposed to fight him?"

"In the parking lot."

"Fine. I'll be there, I don't want you too close though. I want you safe."

~~
Wow, okay, sorry I wrote this and then completely forgot about it but I'm like really shit at, well everything, so now I'm sorry that this is all I have atm and that it took so long for it. You're probably disappointed at how short it is which is understandable and I'm rambling now so just

Sorry