Chapter 4

After about 15 minutes Mikey and I stopped laughing. Gerard was finally back to his normal paleness and not the color of a tomato. Mikey went back to his room and I told my mom I'd stay and help Gerard.

     I told Gerard I was going to sleep on the floor and he yelled at me so I lied down in his bed with him.

    "Frankie? Can we cuddle?" Gerard asked putting on puppy dog eyes and of course I had to agree.

     I looked up at him as he put his arms around my waist. The moonlight reflected in his eyes and I just can't stand it anymore. I slammed my lips onto his and he immediately kissed back wasting no time. I got on top of him like earlier and he put his hand into my hair to deepen the kiss. I had my knees on either side of him with my hands on his cheeks. Then he tugged on my lip ring making me moan. I grinded my hips down smirking as he now moaned. He put his hands on the hem of my shirt breaking the kiss for only a moment to take off my shirt and I did the same to him. Then he moved down to my belt buckle while he was kissing my neck.

     Then I heard Mikey scream. "STOP FUCKING SO I CAN SLEEP! I'M REALLY FUCKING TIRED!"

     I could feel my face get hot. "Fuck," Gerard muttered into my neck. "This going to be an awkward morning." I rolled off of Gerard and sighed then he wrapped his arms around me.

     'Fuck' was my last thought before I drifted off to sleep in Gerard's arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it was so short and the Mikey interruption you probably think it sucks