Chapter 19

I'm not dead!
And I realize this is long over due and I apologize very much.
Also I'm listening to LeATHERMOUTH right now so shit will probably get violent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gerard
4 months

I'm really annoyed today. I keep snapping at people. I'm just really not in the mood for anyone, so I put in my headphones and turned my music up all the way.

I sighed opening my locker and grabbing the shit I need for after lunch and when I closed it I saw Charles, Chucky for short, next to me. The bell had already rung for lunch to start so no one else was in the hall.

I groaned pulling out my ear buds and asked bitterly, "What the hell do you want?"

"Gees," standing up straight, he then commented. "Someone's hormonal."

"Bipitty bopitty back the fuck up bitch." I spat.

I moved past him and he grabbed my arm to stop me. "Where do you think you're going?" He sneered.

"To lunch asshole," I said ripping my arm from his tight grip. "And if you try to stop me again I'm going to punch you in the fucking face."

"Yeah right. Your fat ass can't do shit." He laughed. Wrong move on his part.

I turned and swung and felt my hand collide with his nose. It hurt my hand but I didn't mind at all because I'm tired of him.

"How dare you!" He shouted.

"Honey, I do what I fucking want. And you're a prick anyway." I said rolling my eyes.

I noticed a teacher look out their window but when they saw me they turned away. I assume they don't want to be caught up in the drama. I didn't really want to either so I started to walk down the hall.

Chucky caught up to me again, wiping blood from his nose onto his striped sleeve. With his other hand he pushed me by my shoulder so my back was pressed against lockers, causing me to drop my books. As if my back didn't hurt enough.

I wasn't scared of his punk ass hurting me, but I was reminded that this isn't just me here, by a kick.

"Chucky what the hell do you want? Seriously. Are you going to beat me up? Because if you are just hit my face, okay?" I sighed resting my head against the lockers and looking up at the ceiling.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He spoke quietly moving closer to me. Closer than I would have liked.

I looked back at him and pulled a face and was about to tell him off when he grabbed my face and pressed his lips against mine. I froze. What the hell is he doing?

I put my hands on his chest to push him away but it wasn't working. He didn't budge. My eyes widened and I got a few kicks from the baby which made me feel even worse about this situation.

Who the fuck kisses the pregnant kid? More importantly: Why the fuck was he kissing me?

This is more than uncomfortable for me so I shoved him harder than before and he backed away a few steps.

"What the fuck was that, Chucky?!" I shouted.

"I... I don't know! You're the one who kissed me!" He shouted playing the victim.

"Bull fucking shit dude! What the hell is wrong with you?!" He seriously over stepped his boundaries.

"Me?! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Frank is going to fucking murder you, Chucky. You get that right?" I informed him chuckling a little.

He scoffed, "Like that midget can hurt me."

What a smug little fuck.

"Do you want to test that or are you gonna apologize?" I questioned crossing my arms, resting them on my bump.

"I wanna see him try." He said being cocky.

"Fine. After school then. Parking lot. You'll see how wrong you are." I spat, not bothering to pick up my things, turned away, and walked to lunch.

When I turned the corner I noticed he was still in the hall. Probably rethinking what he had just done.