Chapter 2

I don't really know if anyone is reading this probably not but if you are thanks. I'm still gonna write it anyway
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Gerard got up and ran out of my room just like I did at the end of class. I just sat there in shock I should of said something. I-

       My thoughts were interrupted by a loud thud and my mother yelling, "Frank what was that? Are you okay?"

       "Yeah mom I'm fine!" after I said that I went to the front door to see what it was nothing was on the porch. Just as I was about to go into the house I heard a moan of pain. I looked around then down the 12 steps on my porch. There was Gerard covered in blood he must have tripped down the stairs while running. I realized I had been standing there frozen looking at Gerard for a minute or 2.

       "Mom! Help! Gerard fell down the steps and he's hurt!" I yelled as loud as I possibly could and she came running out of the house. I helped Gerard into the car he was crying quietly trying to hide it but I knew he was. I laid him down across the back seat and put his head on my lap. "It's gonna be okay Gerard. You're gonna be fine" I said as I moved his hair out of his face.

        When we got to the hospital they took Gerard away and said we had to wait and should call his parents.

        "Mom I remember his house from the bus ride. I'll go over tell them, okay?" she nodded yeah and I was off.

         His house was pretty close to the hospital it only took 5 minutes to get there. I ran to the door and knocked 5 times before someone came to the door. I think it was Mikey. "Are your parents home? Its important."

         He turned around and yelled for his mom and dad to come to the door.

         "What do you want. We're eating dinner." His father said.

         "Without Gerard?" I ask and he raised and eyebrow

         "What are you talking about Gerard's here." his father said a little annoyed.

        "No he's in the hospital he fell down 12 steps in front of my house. He's hurt and I don't know if he's okay." I said and surprisingly Mikey seemed more worried than his parents.

        "What do you mean he has to be okay. What room is he in?" Mikey spoke really fast. His parents looked like they couldn't really care less and I felt bad. They turned around and started eating again. I can't believe this.

       "Come on Mikey I'll take you there follow me." I stated.

      We ran for another 5 minuets and my mom told me that they wouldn't tell us where he was, only family was allowed in. I looked at Mikey and we went off to the nurses desk.

       "I'm here to see Gerard Way. I'm his brother." Mikey said

      Then at the last second I said. "I'm his brother too." Mikey gave me a strange look but was okay with it because he knew I was his only friend. Well more of an aquantence

          The nurse led us to his room were we saw the doctor(doo wee doo). The doctor said that Gerard broke his leg and bruised his ribs. He looked terrible and it was all my fault.

       Mikey looked like he was gonna cry and he did. He wasn't just crying he was sobbing. He ran over to Gerard and hugged him and Gerard hugged back.

       "When can he leave. You know go home?" Mikey asked. The doctor said in the afternoon tomorrow.