Chapter 10

I don't know what day I made the last chapter was in so we'll just say it was Sunday and this chapter it's Monday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*****Gee's P.O.V. again ******

School was boring. But not as boring as usual because I started shipping people. Like Kellin and Vic or Rian and Zack or Mikey and Ray and obviously Jack and Alex. I even made ship names! Got I keep fangaying. And I can say that because I am gay. I should tell Frank about this. This is a good discovery.

     When school ended Frank said he should probably go home and I said I would meet him there.

     When I got there Frank was on his couch shirtless and deepthroating a popsicle. I must say that was quite a nice thing to walk in on. But I'm gonna not think about that so I don't get a situation in my pants. Oh I know I'll tell him about the ships! "Frank!" I practically yelled making him jump.

     "Holy mother of lemons! Oh its just you. Why the fuck did you yell?!"

     "I want to tell you something duh. And if you weren't deepthroating a popsicle you would've notice I was here."

     "I was not de- okay what were you going to tell me?"

     "I started shipping people!" I yelled.

     "Oh. Really? Well who?" he asked

     "Well," I started ,"Kellin and Vic for one, Rian and Zack, Mikey and Ray, and obviously Jack and Alex. Oh and I gave them all ship names too!" I stated rather too excited.

     "Okay then. Well you seem way to happy about that but tell me the names anyway."

     "Kellic, Zian, Rilkey, and Jalex. I even made one for us," I took a pause and he told me to tell him what it was ,"it's Frerard."

     "Is this what you did all day?"

     "Well duh. What else was I supposed to do?"

     "Oh I don't know. Worry about Mikey maybe? See if he and Ray made up?"

     "Honey if you saw what I saw you would be certain they were together." I said and shuddered.

     "What did you see?"

     "They were getting hot and bothered in the bathroom. Which is pretty disturbing for me because he's my brother."

     "Eww. Gee you walked in on him and Ray? Again?" wait. Why did he say again? Oh right they were on the couch. I guess were now even more even now. Me and Frank were full on they still had clothes on. But still.

     Frank pulled me out of my thoughts by saying "Hey. You know my mom's not home right now. So. Do you wanna go do something?" he said with a little smirk. God he's so horny all of the time.

     "Fine," I said ,"but bring the popsicle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay probably sucks and I think it's short. And I swear to Lemon Geesus, Wesley, if tell me to write more I will punch you in the face tomorrow.