Chapter 12

*a week or so later*

*****Frank's P.O.V.*****

I wake to the sound of someone throwing up. "Gerard?" I called out and only heard a groan in response. "Are you okay, baby?" Another groan. I get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom where I assume he is.

     When I get there he's on his knees in front of the toilet. I go over next to him and put his hair behind his ears. He looks like he was crying. "Are you okay?"

     "No. I don't think so this isn't the first time its happened." he says throwing up at the end.

     "How long and why didn't you tell me?"

     "A week or so." he whispered looking down.

     "But, why didn't you tell me honey?" I ask my voice laced with worry. Why wouldn't he tell me about this?

     He opened his mouth to speak but then the door opened and Mikey walked in. "Oh shit sorry guys I - wait what's wrong?" he asked breaking poker face.

     "Gerard's sick and he didn't tell anyone that he's been sick."

     "I'm fine." Gerard cut in. "It's just a cold or something"

     "You don't throw up for a week because of a cold. You don't throw up from a cold at all, babe." I pointed out.

     "Yeah-wait a week?" Mikey asked

     "Yes, okay I just didn't want you to worry," Gerard said now crying. "I'm sorry." then he threw up again. "I don't wanna go to the doctor and have them steal my blood through a needle." he hissed the last word. I forgot about his phobia of needles.

     "Gee, I promise that if you go they won't 'steal' your blood. I'll make sure of it."

     "R-really?" he asked.

     "Of course, baby." I hugged him then we got up and went to his room.

"Gee, I made an appointment for 2 and my mom's taking us. I don't want you driving. So get ready." he nodded his head and got up. He was ready in a couple minutes and we walked to my house which wasn't far. We had about an hour and it didn't take long to get to the doctor's so we were just gonna hang with my mom. "Hello? Mom?" I called as we walked through the door.

     "I'm upstairs Frank I'll be down in a second. Make yourselves comfortable."

     "'Kay." I called up. "Come on Gee let's go sit down."

     "Good because my back and feet kill."

     "How come you didn't tell me you were sick or in pain?" I ask concerned.

     "You already know why." he said looking down.

     I pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead "Is there anything else you didn't tell me?"

     "I'm getting fat." he said bitterly.

     I was going to say something but then my mom cleared her throat. "Well, do you wanna go eat before me go to the doctors?"

     "Do you think you'll be able to keep it down Gee?"

     "I-I don't know." he bit his lip.

     "You don't have to eat if you don't want to. We'll see how you feel when we get there. Okay?" I asked still holding him and he nodded a yes.

When we got to the food place and I turned to Gerard and asked "Do you think you'll be able to eat Gee?"

     "Hell yes! I'm fucking starving!"

     "Well, okay then" I said smiling a little stunned by his response.

Gee got a ton of food. Like damn, he usually doesn't eat like this. He must be some kind of sick.

"Well, Gerard. Let's go find out what's wrong with you." my mother said and Gerard frowned. He looked scared. Aw poor Gee.