Chapter 3

I was fast sleeping when the sounds and voices coming from the room next to mine abruptly roused me. It was 3:37 in the morning when I looked at the time, so I got up to get some water.

"Ahhh!"I could hear again like someone was in the room with me.

"It can't be possible!" I thought.

Next to my room, there was another room, and the two of them were separated by a thin glass door, but no one was using it. I went after the sound and I pulled the curtain, which was hiding the door, without turning the light on. A beautiful blonde girl was sucking Raul's hard cock like her life depended on it.

"You bastard!"I whispered.

He came into this room with that bitch because he knew I will be able to hear and see everything.

"Ahh, this is so fucking good!" he growled through his teeth.

Even though I felt envious, the scene was making me hot. I wanted to be me instead of that bitch, but something was stopping me from letting him touch me.

"Let me fuck you, I can't take it anymore!" He got the girl down on her hands and knees, positioned his cock inside of her, and began pumping madly smacking over her butt. I started to drool as she screamed his name even louder. It was like watching a live porn movie. I began to discreetly touch myself while looking at the two of them.

"Oh, fuck, Raul! I wish I was there instead!" I was thinking while slowly rubbing against my clit.

"Oh, Bella, you're so fucking sexy! " He said through his teeth before cumming on the girl's ass while he was jerking his dick until nothing left.

"Who's Bella? My name is Deea, love!" she said staring at him.

"I said Deea but you couldn't hear!" he edgy uttered while he was lighting a cigarette." You may go now!" he kissed her cheek.

"But, I thought I may sleep with you, babe!"

"I said GO!" he raised his voice which made me jump and hit the small table next to me.

"What was that?" she asked.

"Nothing! Just go! I want to sleep!" he said but I knew he could hear the sound as well.

Instead of saying her name, he said mine.

"God, Raul, if you don't stop, I don't know what I'm gonna do." I wanted to go over him, but I refrained with difficulty.

I got back to bed and I was pretending I was asleep, in case someone would come and check, but no one came so I fell asleep until the next day when I felt someone in bed with me.

I suddenly opened my eyes and saw Raul next to me. He was smiling and looking at me awkwardly, resting his head on his arm. He was only in his boxers, so I could see his well-worked body in all its splendor.

"Fuck!" I whispered.

"Good morning in the afternoon, sunshine!" he said and his voice was so soft and sexy.

"Hi!" I answered. "What time is it? And what are you doing in my bed?" I asked, wanting to get up, but I remembered that I was almost naked so I did everything possible not to get off the sheet. He did not answer me, instead asked:

"Did you enjoy the show last night?"

"What do you mean, Raul? I have no idea what you're talking about!" I answered, but the movie was still playing in my mind.