Chapter 13

"Promise me you will end those shits you are dealing with, baby, please!"I asked while drinking coffee in the morning."I can't leave with the fear that you can go to jail or...or worse! I...I want a family with you, babe!"I was playing with the spoon in the coffee cup.

He looked at me with eyes wide open like he didn't expect me to say that. He soften his gaze and he moved his head mentioning me to go to him. I stood up from the chair and went in front of him and then he held my hand sitting me on his lap.

"So my baby wants a family with me, huh?" He smiled and placed his hand between my thighs. I let out a moan. He gently pushed my back making me lean forward and caressed my butt squizzing it sometimes.

"Promise me, baby!"I said out of breath and I felt I was going to lose myself under his touches. He didn't answer just moved my hips making me rub my butt against his hard cock and after a while, he didn't have to do it because I was moving by myself. He squizzed my breasts from behind running his tongue on my neck sending me chills all over my body, and lifted me a little so he can take his cock off his shorts and put it inside me. I slowly slid down on it and started to move up and down. He harshly growled when felt my wet warm inside sliding on his dick." Harder, babe!" he ordered and I listened moving faster until I felt him trembling." Fuuuck! I'm gonna come!" he gasped "Just don't stop moving!"I felt his hot come running inside me and it was so good." I promise you, my love!" he said and he buried his face into my back breathing jerkily.

One year has passed since we were together and I couldn't see him doing anything illegal anymore. At least that's what I thought.  He found a job as a sale agent, but something seemed wrong.  He had too much money for all the expensive gifts he was buying for me and to keep this big house he had.

It was 2 a.m. and I couldn't sleep I had a terrible headache so I went to take a pill. When I came back to the bedroom, I saw a light, from the door, on the nightstand where Raul was sleeping. I approached and saw that it was the light from the screen of his phone, someone was calling, but it was on silent. "Maria".I answered without saying anything.

"Hey, beauty!" I could hear a woman's voice. "Hello? Love, you have no signal, I don't hear anything you say!"

I was so fucking angry, but I didn't say a word.

"What's wrong, babe?"Raul woke up and saw his phone in my hand.

I slammed it to the ground breaking it into a lot of pieces.

"What's wrong with you, crazy?" he jumped off the bed.

"We are done from now on!"I shouted.

"Baby, tell me what's wrong!" he said and wanted to hold me, but I pushed him away feeling like I was going to explode.

"Leave me the fuck alone and go to Maria, you bastard!"

"Ohhh, shit! Babe, let me explain something to you!" he said looking at the floor."I lied to you! I didn't give up being a loan shark!"

"Sure you didn't!"I laughed full of anger.

"How do you think I could buy all those things for you? From the salary? No, babe!" he narrowed his eyes.

"You know what? I didn't want anything from you, but only you! I just wanted to be happy together, but now it's too late! You lied to me and you knew I can't stand it! Just...Stay with your sluts and leave me alone!"I yelled and went to take my trolley, but he ran after me and grabbed my arm.

"Which sluts, you crazy?"

"Take your hands off of me! Which sluts? Who the fuck is Maria, you son of a bitch!"

He just laughed.

"Babe, Maria is just a whore to whom I borrowed money!"

"And she's calling you 'Love', huh? Yeah,  sure!  Do you think I'm a fool or something?"