Chapter 8

The next day when I woke up I was all alone. I wanted to go to the bathroom, but the door was locked."Son of a bitch!"I swore full of nerves. I heard that someone was unlocking the door and in a second John showed his disgusting face.

"So, the Princess is up!" he grinned.

"Where is Raul?"I asked ignoring what he said.

"Raul...Raul, my dear, is out with some business!" he answered with the same grin.

"I FUCKING WANT TO TALK TO HIM! WHERE IS HE?"I yelled as loud as I could while my body was shaking.

He just laughed at me.

"The Princess got mad, huh? What did you think? That if you do as he said you will be free? Babe, I work for him for 5 years now and you can't just buy him a good sex game!" he said still laughing.

"GET THE FUCK OUT !" I yelled again and I pushed him, but he grabbed my neck and slammed me on the bed.

"You are so lucky you are his favorite toy, otherwise I swear I would fucking kill you, you fucking stupid bitch!" he spat the words."Do you wanna talk to him? You will in a while!"

I cried out loud thinking of how foul Raul could be.

John gave me a pack telling me to get ready. In the pack were some red garter stockings, a red corset, some high heels, some round earrings, amake-up kit, and a hair straightener.

"No fucking way!"I throw them to the floor.

"Bella, I think you forgot who you're playing with! Go and get ready, if you ever want to leave this room again! Raul will be here in two hours!"

I spent some time in the bathroom thinking that I'd become his bitch, but if I wouldn't do as he wants, I wouldn't get free ever so I tried to look calm and accept the situation. After I got ready I looked myself in the mirror and I thought I will throw up."Now you look like a real whore, Bella! And you have to act like one too!"I talked to myself and I got out of the bathroom.

"You sexy thing!"John grinned when he saw me.

"Fuck you!"I said and I went to my room slamming the door.

I was looking out through the window thinking about the situation I was in. I had to make him trust me so I could get out of here. But I didn't know what was wrong with me, because when he was in front of me I couldn't breathe or do anything. I fell in love with him and I hated myself for that.

I sat on the armchair waiting with my legs crossed and when I heard him come I didn't make a move.

"You may leave now!" he told John and came in. He smirked when he saw me and I wished so bad to remove that smirk from his face...but he looked so hot and he smelled so good that I just wanted to jump in his arms and kiss him roughly.

I got up from the armchair and walked toward him moving my hips and I got close to his face pretending to kiss him, but I just delicately rubbed my nose against his. He hold my waist and pulled me close to him sniffing me.

"You are so hot, baby!" said through his teeth and I could feel him so horny.

I got close to his lips, but instead of kissing him, I slapped him as hard as I could making him turn his head to the left side. He looked at me out of the corner of his eye and I could see he was furious. I froze thinking he was going to kill me, but he just laughed angrily still not moving his head, placing his tongue on the corner of his mouth, then suddenly grabbed my neck squizzing it hard so that I bearly could breathe.

"Not even my mother is allowed to hit me, you fucking bitch!" he spat the words."You are lucky you have such a beautiful face and I don't want to ruin it!"

I pushed him with whole my force on the bed and I got over him. I took his glasses off and I unbutton his jeans rubbing his dick through his boxers until I felt it hard in my hand.

"So you want to be a bad girl!"He said by leaning on his elbows and resting his head on his back.

I took off his shirt and I kissed him hard going down to his hard one. I took it out of the boxers and I kissed it. I started to play with its head running my tongue on it up and down to the balls. I put it whole in my mouth sucking it until I felt I will throw up. I looked him in his eyes and smiled with his dick in my mouth.

"Fuck, Bella, when did you get so good?" he moaned with a pleasant expression when I sucked his cock so hard that he thought I will swallow it. I continued until I felt him trembling and I stopped. I lay down on the bed touching myself.

"Fuck me!"I moaned and he came over me."No, not like that! With your tongue!" he smirked and grabbed my thighs starting to lick my wet pussy. And he did it so well that I felt I will go crazy. He bit my clit and I gasped"Fuck! This is so good, baby! Just don't stop!"I said and I pulled him closer to my pussy. He felt me tremble and to pay me back he didn't let me come either. Wanted to come over to me but I played him on the bed and now I was over him. I got on my knees and fixed his cock inside my pussy moving my ass up and down and leaning on his chest. He squizzed my butt guiding it in his dick, but not before taking my corset off and letting me wear only the stockings. Started to suck my nipples and quiz my tits hard which made me crazy.

"Ohhh, Fuck, baby! I can't take it anymore!"

"Don't you dare!"I growled and I stopped moving.

"So that's how it goes!" he smirked. Now he pushed me onto the bed and threw my legs on his shoulders starting to fuck me rough and hard-hitting my ovary in a great way.

"Ohh yeah, baby, that's my girl!"He moaned when he saw I had a so hard orgasm that it gushed from me like I was peeing. I was shivering from whole my body and it wasn't long until I felt him come too on my tummy. He lay on his back exhausted breathing fast."God, baby, what are you doing to me? You're wondering me day by day!"

I kissed him softly.

"Why don't you trust me, my love?"I asked."You have no idea how much I want you and not only when you want to have sex with me, baby!"I put his hand on my heart."See? This is what is happening every time you are near me! And you are killing me because you don't believe me!"

"Bella!" he leaned on his elbow"If you try something I swear you won't see the daylight ever in your life anymore! No one will hear about you anymore, do you understand?" he said by giving me a rough look." I love you too much to let you go, my beauty!" he changed his look now replacing it with one of the sweetest I ever saw.