Chapter 14

Saturday was the shopping day I went with my son to the supermarket. After we were done we went to the car, but when I got there I saw a car parked in front of mine and one behind blocking me so I could not leave the car parking. I went to the one which was behind and knocked on the window because I saw somebody in. The window went down slowly and I could see a handsome grinning face.

"Hey, beauty! May I help you?" he laughed.

"Raul, are you crazy? Move your car now so I can leave, because I'm in a hurry."I uttered nervously.

"What will I get if I let you go!" he was still laughing.

"Stop it and let me go!   I have no time to waste! Juan is in the car and it's so fucking hot in there so please move!"

"Ohh,  Juan is with you! Even better!  I will let you leave if you go out with me!" he was now serious.

"Now?  I told you I'm in a hurry!"

"Yeah,  now! Otherwise,  you will stay here until the Shop will be closed!  The car in front of you is the owner'sp of this Shop and he won't leave until tonight!Soooo!"

"Ohhh,  ok!"I said rolling my eyes.

"Drive behind me and don't try anything,  Bella!  Or..." he bit his lip smiling

We went to a restaurant that had a playground as well,  so until we drank our coffees, Juan could play.

"He is so damn cute!"  he said watching my son.

"Yeah, he is!"I smiled.

"I'm wondering if he has a dick as big as mine!"  he laughed.

"Ohh, shut up!"I giggled.

"I missed your laugh so much,  baby!" he was looking now into my eyes making me blush."You know!  The car wash we met in before is mine,  baby! I gave up on illegal things!  I know I hurt you and I'm sorry,  but I never stopped loving you, Bella!"  he held my hand and kissed it.

"Why didn't you get a girlfriend?"

"You didn't let me!  You were there with me all the time and now that I know you have my son,  I want you back even more !"

"Yeah, Raul,  but I don't feel the same!"I lied.

"I will make you!"  he said and kissed my hand again."  I see you still have the jewelry!"  he said looking in my v-line where the necklace was.

"Of course I still have them!"I said blushing when I saw he was staring at my tits.

"I know your birthday will come soon,  so I bought you something!" he said handing me two little boxes."And this one is for my son!"

"Your son?"Juan ran quickly and we didn't realize he could hear us."What do you mean,  Raul?"For a 3-year-old little boy ,  he was so smart.

"Babe,  did you remember when you asked me a few days ago where is your daddy?  And I told you already met him, but I will let you know who is he when you will be ready?    Well, Raul is your daddy. sweetheart!"

"Why you didn't raise me with mom?"  he asked after a while.

"Kiddo, it is a long story and I will tell you that story when you will grow up,  ok!, I just want you to know that whenever you will want to see me, tell your mom to call me! And if you need anything just let me know!"

"But, why you can't live with us?"

"I'm sorry, baby, but I have to convince your mommy about that! And you have to help me!"  he whispered with wide eyes open.