Chapter 1 - How It All Began

It started out like any ordinary day in Teletubbyland, as the Teletubbies played around the house, going about their day. Tinky Winky walked over to his friends playing happily together, while Laa-Laa was bouncing her ball. "Eh-oh everyone!" he called to them, waving happily.

"Eh-oh Tinky Winky!" called the rest of the Teletubbies. Suddenly, Tinky Winky pointed at the sky and everyone saw some kind of spaceship coming towards them. "What's that?" he asked. No one answered, but they were curious as the ship stopped.

Then out of nowhere, a bunch of Combines jump out of the ship and surrounded the Teletubbies, taking out their weapons, which one of them fired a dart at Laa-Laa in the forehead. She then fell onto the ground and went unconscious. Dipsy, Po and Tinky Winky stared in horror, as some Combines then tackled Dipsy and Po while Tinky Winky ran for his life. However, he didn't get very far till he was shot by a dart from a Combine and fell to the ground, just as he was blacking out, he heard a nearby Voice Trumpet. 

"Where have the Teletubbies gone...?"

?"

Ten weeks later, Tinky Winky woke up to find himself strapped to a chair in some kind of medical office, as he saw someone walking up to him very slowly. "Ah," he said, "I see you've finally woken up!" Once his vision fully came back, Tinky Winky looked around and stared at the strange doctor, shaking in fear and confusion. "Huh, wh- who are you?" he asked, "Where am I, and where are my friends?!" "I am The German Doctor!" he replied, proudly. "and I'm working for The Announcer for his plans on improving you 'Teletubbies' for his own minions to take over the entire city!" "Plans...?" Tinky Winky asked, "What are you even talking about? Please let me go!" "Not until I inject you with my infected custard first, then you'll be perfect like the rest of them!"

Soon enough, The German Doctor had placed a tube through Tinky Winky's mouth, and just as he was about to turn the machine on, that would send the infected custard straight into his DNA, he was interrupted by a screaming skinned teletubby known as a 'New Born' and went over to it. While The German Doctor was distracted, Tinky Winky managed to break free, despite a tiny amount of infected custard slipping down his throat, and as he walked over to the door, he saw The German Doctor stabbing through the New Born with his bonesaw, laughing as it collapsed to the floor, but then gasped when he saw Tinky Winky running out of the door. "Hey, get back here dummkopf!"

 "Hey, get back here dummkopf!"