Chapter 8 - Tubby Crawly

While Tinky Winky wandered around the Waterworks, still trying to find a way out, Agumon, Monika, Oishi and Thomas the Tank Engine finally arrive back at the City 17 train station, after escaping Po. Noo-Noo, Walter and Brum were waiting as usual, but then they realized something, or someone was missing. "Where's Tinky Winky?" asked Noo-Noo.

Before anyone could even answer, everyone heard a loud bang and Thomas saw Po on top of a train, looking down at them. "Cinders and ashes!" he cried. "That thing followed us! What do we do?!" Walter quickly thought for a moment. "There's an old mine not very far, we should all be safe there. We've already got the cure, but it seems we're gonna have to use Tinky Winky's for Po." "But what about him?!" Agumon asked, desperately. "Don't worry," replied Noo-Noo. "we'll just have to make a new one in the lab, once we take care of her. For now though, everybody stay on board Thomas, and get to Ravenholm! Me and Brum will meet you guys there." With that arranged, Noo-Noo and Brum set off, while Walter jumped into Thomas' cab, just as he began to reverse out of the station and away from Po again as fast as his wheels could carry him.

Darkness fell around Ravenholm once everyone arrived, Agumon, Monika, Oishi and Walter ran to catch up with Noo-Noo and Brum, while Thomas' crew followed, leaving their engine behind, however they almost forgot about his condition, as he began sha...

Darkness fell around Ravenholm once everyone arrived, Agumon, Monika, Oishi and Walter ran to catch up with Noo-Noo and Brum, while Thomas' crew followed, leaving their engine behind, however they almost forgot about his condition, as he began shaking in pain and blowing his whistle. "Ugh, not again!" Thomas groaned, but his crew were too far away to notice.

Once they finally caught up with Noo-Noo and Brum next to a church, everyone looked around to make sure Po wasn't there. "So we've only got two shots of the cure, what's the plan?" asked Oishi. "It seems we're gonna have to split into two groups, if we want to cure them both." Noo-Noo replied. "Walter, you go cure Po with Agumon, Monika and I, while Brum, Oishi and Thomas' crew will take care of Thomas." everyone agreed with the plan, however Thomas' driver and fireman suddenly realized their mistake. "Wait a minute," said the fireman. "maybe we shouldn't have left him on his own, especially in the state he's in!" "...oh crap." added the driver, when all of a sudden, Po lands to the ground near from where everyone was standing, and stared at them. "Looks like we got bigger things to be concerned about!" Agumon cried, "we must attack it!" "No!" Monika cut in, "There still could be a bit of Tinky Winky's friend inside that thing, besides we agreed to cure her, not fight!"

Po began to charge towards the group, and while they embrace for impact, they heard a loud whistle and something knocking over her. Everyone looked up, and were shocked to see the infected Thomas looking down at Po as she got up, and roared at him.

 Everyone looked up, and were shocked to see the infected Thomas looking down at Po as she got up, and roared at him