Chapter 10

Here you get the last Chapter.

When I'm done with Strangers I will write a sequel to it.

At first, we watched a scary movie, I hated it, and I did not even know why I had that movie. I where hiding on Jesse's chest. And at those parts where it was not all scary, I do not remember how many beers we drank. Jesse seemed happy, he where laughing at me when I hided. "You're missing the best parts."

Then watched a comedy, the movie was just too stupid. And the beers just disappeared, especially from my side. At that point it was a few hours without eating. At the end of the movie I were starving, however, I did not want to leave the couch. So Jesse just put on another movie.

The last movie we saw was a romance film, a sad movie. No matter how many times I watched that movie I always cried. The last thing I remembered from that day was that the movie ended, after that I was totally gone, but I know that we did not go to sleep right after the movie.

The next morning I woke up in my bed, sore as hell, my whole body where burning. I looked around me, the place next to me where empty; however, someone had been sleeping there. I got up and found myself completely naked. I got dressed and went down, hoping Jesse would be down there. Instead, I found a note.

"Mia, my crush and first love.

As you can see, I'm not there. And for that, I'm sorry. I wish I could say this in person. Your father was very fast with booking my first concert for the tour, that's why I'm not there. I left early this morning.

Why didn't I wake you up? I thought it would be better that you slept; you were so cute. And because what I'm about to say would be too hard to say in person, I would and could never have said what I'm about to say to you now in person.

Your father told me that I'm not a good person, you are too good for me, and I agree. That's why I'm letting you go before it's too late. I don't want to hold you back, because that's what I would do. And, even if last night was the best night of my life, I have to say that it was a mistake. I should have held back, but I guess my emotions and my thoughts took over. I'm sorry, it's just the truth. When I'm back from my tour, I don't think we should hang out anymore, you should find other friends, and stay with them. Find someone; forget about me!

Do this for me, become happy! You deserve much better that me, find someone who will love you as much as you love them. Get married and make you happy. Your father would love to see you get married; he and Ava talked about it, they would love to plan your wedding. And I think they already have started.

Don't worry about me! I will meet my future wife, and I know faith will bring me together with her!

Your dad aren't a fan of me right now. That's why I ask and beg you, if you ever see me, don't talk to me. I need his agency, I wish it didn't mean I had to lose you, but you can't have everything you want.

I wish you all the best of luck, with you and your future!

Yours

Jesse McCartney"

I could feel tears in my eyes. It was like we always where pulled apart. I knew Jesse was my one; I did not want to have anyone else, only Jesse.

I looked at my phone, Nathan had tried to call me. And when I called back he took it right away.

"What happened? I heard from dad that he left, from your house this morning." He seemed angry.

"You..." I started to cry. "You were right. If I got involved with him, I would only be hurt."

"You'll find someone, how can you not?" Nathan was calmer now.

"Maybe. The only problem is... Jesse is the one. I always go back to him."

Next month I will start to work. That will meen less time to write, but I will try as hard as I can to get the sequel finished. I have decided that I will try to publish it at the end of July the start of August.