Chapter 3

Here comes a new update for you guys

Mia's POV

"Is it true?" I said. My dad did not gave me any eye contact at all. "Come on dad! I have the right to know!"

"Yes, I'm getting married!" my dad said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said.

"You will meet her today, she and three of her four children comes over to dinner!" my father said.

"Ok," I said and went down to the music room. I went on the laptop and read the comments on witch song the wanted me to cover next. Many girls wanted me to sing Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball. I printed out the text and found the instrumental to the song.

"Mia, they're here!" I heard my father yell form upstairs. I walked up the stairs, but I could not see them.

"What a pretty dress!" I could hear someone say from upstairs. I walked up, I could see my room door where open, and I walked in. My father, three kids and a woman stood in front of my closet. I went behind them; they were looking at my wedding dresses. "I didn't know you had daughters old enough to get married!"

"I only have one daughter!" he said. She turned around and looked at me.

"This must be your daughter then!" she said.

"Yes, this is Mia!" my father said.

"You been married twice already?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, "to times in 6 years, but both of them died, one in Iraq and the other one in Spain. I kept the last name Harmon from my last husband!"

"Well, I'm Ava Paxton! This is my child's, Max, Molly and Nora; I also have an older child her name is..."

"Sara Paxton," I said.

"You have met her?"

"Yes, my dad helps her boyfriend Jesse."

"Well, they are coming over they too!" my dad said. Great! More hours with Sara and Jesse, perfect... not!

A few minutes later the doorbell rang, everyone went down. I closed the closet door and went down with them.

"The food is served!" my father had make a stew for today.

"You are the famous coverer, aren't you?" Molly asked and looked at me.

"Well, people say I am," I said and smiled.

"How long have you been covering songs?" Nora asked.

"I guess my first cover came out when I was 14, so it's 10 years ago," I said.

"Can we please stop talking about music for one night?" Jesse asked.

"Are you jealous of Mia maybe?" Max asked.

"No, I just don't want to talk about music!" Jesse said.

"Mia, did you cover a lot of music after you got married?" Max asked.

"Well, I did sometimes! I mean they worked a lot, and then I used my time to cover songs." I said.

"Guys, stop!" Jesse said.

"Why do you have two wedding dresses if you only have been married once?" Max asked.

"I have two wedding dresses because I have been married twice," I said.

"Why?" Max asked.

"Well," I started.

"Are you divorced?" Max asked.