CHAPTER TEN : 'stalker'

"Chae, Noona, it's time to wake up you'll be late!" Riki shakes his sister lightly but hard enough to wake her up.

Once Chae-Young got ready for school she headed downstairs to see Riki already cooking breakfast.

Chae-Young smiles at her brother walking up to him.

"You're so good to me"

Riki just turns around hugging her tight. He placed a kiss on the top of her head.

-time skip-

Chae-Young locked up the house and Riki split off to walk with his friends.

Chae-Young jogged to get her bike out of the shed beside the house. She took it out and as soon as she took three steps forward it collapsed.

A boy was walking by and witnessed this happening.

Chae-Young sighed and tried to fix it but it wasn't working. She kicked the bike out of annoyance and just left it there. She paced out of the drive way and whammed straight into a pole. Chae-Young screamed in a low pitched tone.

"Why am I so unlucky?!"

"Hey are you alright?"

She looks up and suddenly her expression changes. Her face looks softer now.

"Heeseung?"

He smiled lightly.

"Are you stalking me again?!"

Heeseung's smile fades as she pushes past him.

He jogs after her gripping her wrist spinning her around.

"I happen to be your neighbour" Heeseung states proudly pointing at his house.

"Oh.." Chae-Young turns to walk again but he stops her.

"Sorry would be nice?"

"Sorry" Chae-Young then walks off but he quickly catches up to her.

"Why do you keep coming back? It's annoying why are you following me?!"

"Uh well, school's the other way?"

Chae-Young turns red from embarrassment and looks down at her feet.

"I'll just keep my mouth shut now.."

Heeseung laughs throwing his arm over her shoulder, which immediately gets pushed off. "Don't, I like listening to your nonsense!"

Chae-Young smiles. The whole way to school they chat about their lives, but Chae-Young did skip one major part of her life which she thought wasn't necessary.