CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN : 'last day'

NO ONE POV:

"Everyone, this is our last day together!"

Everyone sighs, booing.

"It's okay, we have something special planned for you all!". Everyone erupts with shouts and cheers.

Taewoo jogs up to Chae-Young, tapping her shoulder. Chae-Young spins around, "Chae!"

"Oh hey Taewoo!" Chae-Young says stumbling backwards as he is right up in her face.

"I heard about Heeseung.. is he okay?" Taewoo says looking down.

"I'm sure he's fine- no I know he's fine! He's resting in the tents currently" Chae-Young says putting on a smile.

Taewoo pulls Chae-Young into a tight, comforting hug.

HEESEUNG POV:

I stare at my  phone screen, scrolling through instagram. I pause at one of Jangmi's posts, i don't like her posts usually but I notice someone that makes my heart flutter. I zoom in on Chae in the background.

Is that me?

A smile forms on my face as I see her trying to take a twig out my hair.

She's so adorable.

I slowly get out of the bed scratching the back of my head and stretching. I walk out of the tent and towards all the familiar voices.

Honestly, I only want to be with Chae right now.

As I turn round the corner everyone's eyes are on me. Jangmi runs towards me.

"Are you ok-"

"Where's Chae?"

She gives me a dirty look while patting my shoulder down. I smile looking amongst everyone who's crowding around me for her.

I spot her, with Taewoo..

I sigh trudging up to them, pushing past the crowd of people.

Why are they hugging?

I clear my throat standing behind Chae, folded arms looking down at her.

As he turns around, her face lights up bashing into me as she squeezes me. I hug her back glaring at Taewoo.

CHAE-YOUNG POV:

What a long last day.

I stare into the embers of the fire. I feel the heat fanning on my skin, It's still freezing out. I have lots of layers on keeping me warm as I toast my marshmallow over the rays of heat. Everyone's gone inside, it's just me. I see Heeseung jog towards me with a blanket. I smile and move up on the log to allow him some room. He spreads the blanket over the two of us, mainly me and a little left for him.

Once he finished toasting his marshmallow, he puts his hand under it to make sure it doesn't fall and blows on it. He the. Offers it to me but I refuse. He pouts, i feel bad so I decide to take it. When I reach to get it he moves it away putting it in my mouth himself. Heeseung leans forward, I look at him confused, he leans closer hovering for a little while over my lips then he moves down my face and licks off some excess melted marshmallow just below my bottom lip. I freeze, feeling my face turn a bright red I look away. I hear Heeseung snicker. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him shove his hand under the blanket, seconds later I feel warm fingers intertwine with mine. Once again I froze not knowing what to do.

I gaze into the moon, Heeseung resting his head on my shoulder as I play with his hair. His arms grip around my waist.

So this is love?

I can't help but smile. The thought of being in each others arms.

HEESEUNG POV:

Can we stay here all night?

I suddenly sit up, startling Chae a little.

"Are you oka-"

I stop her by gently pushing my lips against hers. As she kisses me back my heart beats so fast, I feel like she can feel it. My hands move from her hips up to the sides of her face. "Chae" I say into her mouth. She pulls away. "Will you be mine? And only mine?", Chae smiles nodding her head. A huge smile draws onto my face, I am the happiest guy alive. I smash against her lips again.

So this is love?