𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗇𝖺𝗌 !

August 10th, 1998
𝗡𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗥 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦, as himself

   » [honey, mariah carey ] « 0:00 ─〇───── 0:00     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

[ your name is: Ciara,
this is part one!]

                    The rap music of The lox rapping to the remix of Honey played in the club. Ciara and her girlfriends were out partying. Drinking their lives away. "Yo! CiCi, don't look but I think that guy in vip is checking you out!" Ciara's friend; Macy yelled over the music.

"He looks like a rapper!" Veronica her other girlfriend yelled over the music. "Now I'm gonna subtly turn you over so you can see him!" Macy turnt her around, as Ciara was getting turnt around; her golden dress and clutch started sparkling under the clubs lights.

 "Now I'm gonna subtly turn you over so you can see him!" Macy turnt her around, as Ciara was getting turnt around; her golden dress and clutch started sparkling under the clubs lights

Ciara's outfit + hair reference

Mariah Carey's voice singing the song boosted through the speakers. "Girl that's Nas!" Veronica yelled enough for her home girl to hear her.

As Ciara was whining on Macy as she smiled and winked at the rapper who was looking at her for a good fifteen minutes.

He smiled back, showing his chipped tooth as he raised the champagne bottle in his hand at her. "Girl I think you should go over to him!" Macy yelled in Ciara's ear.

Ciara looked over at Macy, "really you think so?" She asked, hoping he wasn't looking at Veronica or Macy. "Excuse me, you in the gold dress!" A man came over to the three friends.

"Yeah-?" She asked confused, "That man over there would like to see you in his booth.. and leave ya three friends" he licked his lips, rubbing his hands together.

Ciara pushed her soft locs to the her back as she followed her way behind the man, she looked back to see her friends giving her thumbs up.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

           "So.. what's your name?" The chip toothed rapper asked, his voice was really raspy. "Ciara, but my friends call me CiCi!" She yelled back to him. "Thats cool" he put his arm around her waist.

"You wanna dance?" He asked smiling at her, "yeah!" She responded. The two got up to dance to now Ma$e' rap part in the song. His hands worked his way to her ass.

"Y'know you look good tonight" he yelled over the music. "Thank you!" She smiled. "But I bet you look even better with ya clothes off!" He yelled at her. She playfully hit his arm.

"Wanna take it back to my place?" He asked. She smiled, and nodded. "Go tell ya friends bye" he slapped her ass as she walked off.

AND ITS JUST LIKE HONEY , WHEN YOUR LOVE COMES OVER ME !

Part two???