𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗇𝖺𝗌, 𝗉𝟤

The same night
𝗡𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗥 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦, as himself.

  » [freak me, silk] « 0:00 ─〇───── 0:00 ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

[your name is; Ciara]

            "Watch ya step!" He told the young woman as she was making her way into the car. She got in the backseat I'm out on her seatbelt. He closed the door, was this a real gentleman? She thought to herself. He kissed her on the lips as she jumped into the vehicle. "So, where you from?" He asked her, his hand sitting on her thigh. "Uh, A-Atlanta" she gasped as his hand was moving up her thighs.

"Damn, you ain't wearing any panties?" His thumb rubbed her bud in a circular motion. "N-Nas" she moaned, covering her mouth, due to Nas' friend driving the vehicle."Shhh, we gotta be quiet" he whispered in the girls ear. His thumb made its way down her area. He inserted two fingers into her.

"N-Nas" she whimpered lowly, grappling into his hand to make him stop. He started to kiss her neck, he wanted to make the girl go crazy. Ciara leaned her head back. "Yeah bro, we here!" His friend looked in the rear view mirror. "Yeah, aight!" He yelled back to his friend, he took his two fingers out of her area, instantly putting them into his mouth.

"You taste good" he said low enough, for only her to hear. "C'mere" he held out his hand for the girl, Ciara took his hand, as she made her way out of the vehicle.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

                       The two made their way into the hotel room, kissing and rubbing all over each other. "Take y shoes off ma" he told her, as he sat on the bed, taking off his air forces."Turn around" he told her, she instantly turned around, something about him just makes you do every single thing he says. He unzipped her golden dress, letting it fall to her ankles. "You're beautiful baby" he held her exposed body from behind, and started giving her love marks."Y'know that?" He whispered in her ear, "go lay on the bed for me" he kissed her neck one last time. Ciara went to go lay on the hotel bed and waited for Nasir. "Shit!" Nas held the girls waist, as she bounced up and down on the man's shaft. "Nasir!" She moaned his government name. The man kissed her stomach every once in a while, or slapped her ass.

"Nas!" She screamed as she came for the fifth time this night. The headboard banged onto the wall, they probably made the people next door furious."Baby! ugh!" She yelled in pleasure, "face down ass up" he slapped her ass for her to switch positions.

It was gonna be a long night

𖦹𖦹𖦹

LET ME PLAY WITH YOUR BODY BABY, MAKE YOU REAL HOT, LET ME DO ALL THINGS YOU WANT ME TO DO.