𝗂 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎

January 16th, 1989
𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚, as Donald Jones

     » [candy, cameo] « 0:00 ─〇───── 0:00  ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

     » [candy, cameo] «
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
  ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

[ your name is ; Loretta
requested by -SELENAAS ]

             Loretta's parents were.. in the middle class, they had good paying jobs and side gigs. Her father taught how to play the drums, and her mother did painting. From her fathers side gig, she met a nice looking family... the 'Jones'. Loretta's father taught the youngest brother how to play the drums, while the older brother usually sat in the kitchen looking at Loretta's mother's artwork.

"Loretta!" Her mother called, her art apron was messy, and paint was in her hair, on her face, and on her black clothes.

"Yes ma?" She closed her book she was currently reading, "you and that creepy ass book. When are you gonna stop getting it from the library?" Her mom wiped her bangs."Mom, The Shining is a masterpiece, not some 'creepy ass book'  you would know if you gave the book a read" she held the book up to her mothers face.

"Yeah, mhm, anyways, I need you to go to Mrs. Jones house for me!" She smiled, "why?" Loretta asked as she grabbed a banana from the fruit basket.

"Because, she's lending me a dress and one of her books about the powers of art!" She smiled. "Oh and, say hi to Donald alright!" She said.

Loretta and Donald weren't always on good terms, for one they were three years apart, and two she found him creepy and annoying. I mean he never speaks, he always just stares at you, and when he finally wants to speak he says the dumbest shit ever.

"Okay mom" she rolled her eyes, she made a plan, she gives a slight subtle wave to Donald, get the dress and book and leave.

"Oh and get your jacket honey! It's cold outside!" Her mom yelled as she was walking downstairs to the basement.

No shit, it's January.

Loretta put on her Burberry snow boots, and her black jacket she got while she was in New York with her friends last week.

Wave, get the dress and book, and leave !

𖦹𖦹𖦹

            Loretta rang the doorbell, rubbing her thighs together, due to how cold it was outside. "Hi Mrs- her sentence was interrupted when Donald opened the door in a wife beater and sweatpants."Hey Donald..." she walked inside the house. "What do you want?" His voice, his voice was a mix of mucus stuck in your throat and rasp- lots of it.