𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾

early happy new years because
im gonna be in Turks and Caicos !

OCTOBER 14TH, 1990
𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗡𝗨𝗧, as Ricky Harris
𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗠𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗞, as Isabella Fuentes

OCTOBER 14TH, 1990𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗡𝗨𝗧, as Ricky Harris𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗠𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗞, as Isabella Fuentes

» [Twister, mariah carey] «
0:30 ─〇───── 2:27
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

[decided to switch
it up a bit... takes
place in Boyz in the
hood I guess my 12
-13k special, little short
tho 🤭]

"Now why are you knocking on my door like you're some poli--" Ricky stopped as he saw a bloody Isabella. "Isa... what happened?" He asked. "Let me come inside, please!" Isabella cried. "C-Come in" he stuttered, opening the door for her. "Who did this to you?" Ricky asked, knelling down to her. "Papa was drunk.. he was beating on my mom... I couldn't just sit there" Isabella said pretty fast. "It's okay, I'm here..." Ricky held her. "Let me get you a rag.." Ricky muttered, getting up from the couch. Isabella touched her face, earning a sting back, and bloody fingers.

The cold water rang on the white bath rag, as Ricky tried to hurry up as fast as he could. "Here..." He mumbled, handing her the almost, ice cold rag. "Thank you..." She mumbled, wiping her eyes and nose. She had a black eye, with bloody cuts under the left. A busted nose, and a busted mouth. "Do you need anything?" Ricky asked. "Are you gonna tell him I'm here?" Isabella asked. "No... of course not.." Ricky said.

"Did you eat?" Ricky asked. Isabella shook her head no. "Here, let me take this tag from you" he said, as he noticed her face was no longer bloody. "My mom made red pea soup... hungry?" He asked, putting the rag in the sink. "Sure... I'll take some..." Isabella smiled.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

SHE WAS KINDA FRAGILE, AND SHE HAD A LOT TO GRAPPLE WITH, BUT BASICALLY SHE KEPT IT ALL INSIDE... CHILDLIKE AND EFFERVESCENT...