𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒...

June 4th, 1995
𝗖𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥, as Smokey/ Clarence

   » [My Love, Selena] « 0:00 ─〇───── 0:00     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

[request by guwopnk
your name is Monae]

                Monae was on the phone with her now boyfriend of one year, they were in a secretive relationship, due to the people they were friends with. "So, what'chu doing tonight?" Smokey her, boyfriend asked. "Probably gonna watch Joi and Craig fight for the fifth time this week, maybe catch a black and white movie" she laid down in her bed. "Sounds boring, why don't you come to my house tonight?" He asked. "Seeing you and ya moms fight? And for all you do is to smoke weed? It's a strong no thanks!" She chuckled

"Nae! Let's go!" Monae's older sister; Joi, busted into her room. "Now if I was naked then what" she kissed her teeth at her sister. "Fool! I wiped ya' diapers when you were younger now get ya ass on!" She got her bwm car keys.

"Why do I have to come with you, whenever you wanna buss a cap in Craig's ass?" She asked her sister as she put her hair in a ponytail.

Her sister left the room, "I gotta go Smoke, I'll call you!" She smooched into the phone. "I'll be waiting" he kissed into the phone back, hanging up.

"Hurry up Monae! Ion got all day!" Joi yelled. "Yo' What's up Monae?!" The random guy Joi brought up tried to dap her up.

She ignored him. "Fool,  would ya leave the baby alone?!" Joi opened the front door. "Let's go Nae!" Her sister grabbed onto her arm, practically forcing her out of the apartment complex.

𖣔۞𖣔

              Joi parked her car, very illegally, "get out" she unlocked the back door. Her sister walked behind her sister, annoyed she had to do this almost everyday.
"Fool! Where Craig at?" Joi yelled at Smokey as she was getting riled up.

"Fool-?" He fixed his fitted hat- "He in the house" he smiled, she waiting outside with her hand on her hip. Monae waved at her boyfriend. He waved back.

Craig walked out with Debbie. She was a pretty nice girl. She was nice to Monae, when they'd see each other in the halls of class.

Joi got ten times more angry, she was ready to fight! And I swear her face turned almost red. "Get in the house!" Craig yelled at her.

He closed the front door behind them, and continued their conversation inside. "How much does this happen a day?" Smokey as his girlfriend as she was walking up to Craig's chair.

"Too much! Not to mention she just had a man in her bed last night!" Monae fixed her hair, Smokey looked at her with sexual thoughts in his head. "What? Why you looking at me like I'm some damn ice cream?" She asked.