𝗇𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅.

December 19th, 2002
𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗘𝗟 𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗬 𝗝𝗥, as himself

» [Nasty Girl, Vanity 6] « 0:57 ─〇───── 3:52⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:57 ─〇───── 3:52
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

[your name is Vanity]

"What are you doin here?!" Sarah, her bestfriend asked as she looked up from the girls hair she was currently braiding. "I need my hair and nails done! I'm tired of these 80's curls!" Vanity said. "You look like complete shit.. as always!" Jabari, Gloria's son, the beauty shop owners' son said. "Oh won't you shut the fuck up!" Vanity yelled at him, throwing a pack of hair in his face.

"I'm telling my mother on you!" Jabari said, getting up from the couch. Vanity folded her arms. "Why don't you tell your father?" Vanity asked. The beauty shop started to 'oooh' as they waited for Jabari's response. "Oh now that's cold!" Jabari said blankly, sitting back down. "That's what I thought" Vanity said walking over to her friends booth.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Vanity unlocked the door to her boyfriends house. His dog, Oreo, started to bark and jump on her. "Hello!" She smiled, picking up the dog. "Now where is your dad?" Vanity mumbled to herself, pushing her knee length braids to her back. She scratched the dogs head with her red acrylic nails.

She walked into the kitchen to see Michael. He was talking to his mom, through the house phone. Vanity set the dog down on the floor. The dog went back onto Vanity's legs as she walked to the pantry. "Alright ma. I'll call you tomorrow" Michael said, looking back at his girlfriend. "Alright baby, make sure to call me!" She said in a sing-songy voice before hanging up.

Michael walked behind his girlfriend. "What ya' ass doing back here?" He asked, taking the chip bag from her hands. "I'm hungry... and you have good snacks!" Vanity explained to him. "Yeah okay" Michael rolled his eyes, handing her back the chip bag. "What's up with this why it's so long?" He asked touching her braids. "Michael!" She hissed at the pain, making her boyfriend laugh at her.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Vanity laid in the bed, waiting for Michael to get out the shower. She went to Michaels side of the bed to get the television remote. Michael came out of the bathroom, into the room. "What chu' watchin?" Michael asked, dropping the towel.

"I don't know" Vanity said, fixing her scarf on her head. He put on his wife beater, and basketball shorts. He started to attack his girlfriends jaw and neck with kisses. "Baby stop! I'm tryna watch this!" Vanity said.

"Fuck you mean? You don't even know the name of this shit!" Micheal asked. Vanity fell silent as she tried to think of a movie name Michael had never seen.

"Exactly silent!" Michael said, grabbing his girlfriend. Vanity kissed the boy on his lips, which turned into a long makeout session. He put his hands to her beige satin nightgown top.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Vanity laid her head on Michael, softly moaning as she rode him. The tv was off, the only thing you could hear, besides Micheal and Vanity were the voices of Vanity 6. Vanity lifted her head up, holding onto Michael. "Oh my god!" Vanity mumbled under her breath. "You feel me?" He asked, leaning her onto her back. Vanity nodded in a 'yes' motion.

He pushed into her, giving her all the nine inches he had. "Oh my god!" Vanity screamed. The headboard tapped the wall, and the foot frame sort of scratching the floor. "You love me?" He asked kissing her neck. "Yes! I love you please- don't stop!" Vanity yelled out, as her acrylics dug deep into Michaels skin.

Micheal put his full nine inches into the moaning girl. He gave her a sloppy kiss on the lips, then moved back to her jawline. Kissing, and sucking on it.

He left love marks on her jawline and mid neck. Then, the phone rung. Michael stopped thrusting and kissing on Vanity, as he looked at his phone.

It was his mother...

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

TONIGHT IM LIVING IN A FANTASY, MY OWN LITTE NASTY WORLD, TONIGHT DONT YOU WANNA COME WITH ME, DO YOU THINK IM A NASTY GIRL?