𝗐𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗂

APRIL 16TH, 1997
𝗚𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗛, as Dennis Miller

» [IF IT ISNT LOVE, new edition] « 2:55 ─────〇───── 4:55⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

2:55 ─────〇───── 4:55
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

[your name is Giselle,
Requested by Bkimb28
Couldn't find a gif!]

"Clifford! I don't understand why I can't come to your party... after all, this is my house too!" Giselle talked off her brother. "For tonight it's my house. And shouldn't yo' ass be studying for your finals?" Clifford asked. Giselle was a senior in college. She was going to become a sixth grade ELA teacher.

"Hmmmm.... How would mom feel, if she knew you were throwing a party with your friends from 22rd?" Giselle asked, pretending to think. Giselle began to pick up the phone. "Y'know what, fine... you can come!" Clifford said. "Give me this damn phone" he said, snatching it from her hands. "You better have a damn swimsuit.." Clifford mumbled, looking his sister up and down. "That's appropriate.. or you're not coming!" Clifford said. "If I can't pick the bikini I want to wear... you better find layers!" Giselle said.

Clifford looked at her sideways. "Y'know what... fine, do whatever the fuck you want!" Clifford yelled, walking downstairs. "Thank you Clifford!" She said like a child. "Shut the fuck up before I come back up there and slap you" Clifford yelled from behind.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Giselle was hanging by the grill, with Clifford and his friends. The boys played dominos, and talked about women they could never have. "Go get us some drinks!" Clifford instructed to his sister, flipping the ribs. "What's the word?" Giselle asked. "Goddamn" he mumbled. "Please, go get us some drinks!" He said with an attitude.

"Okay" Giselle said, grabbing the beer bottle she had. Giselle put back on her white cover-up, walking inside the house. Which more men were in playing with her Super Nintendo.

"Hey mama!" Derek, practically an uncle to her and Clifford greeted. "Hey Mr.D!" She hugged him. "Ya ma' know you throwin' this party?" Derek asked. "Do you mean, does she know Clifford, is throwing this party?" Giselle asked. "I'm just gracing everyone with my presence here!" Giselle told him. "Yeah alright... Imma call yo' mamma!" Derek said, pretending to take out his phone. "Yeah okay" Giselle mumbled, rolling her eyes.