𝗂 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾.

July 14th, 2000
𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗘,as himself

    » [RED LIGHT SPECIAL, tlc]« 2:30 ────〇───── 4:31 ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

2:30 ────〇───── 4:31
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

[requested by @swavydadon
couldn't find a gif for him, and
I was too lazy to make one. but
your name is Keyanna]

Keyanna threw her graduation cap in the air. "I am so proud of you babygirl!" Marva smiled, kissing her daughters cheek. "four years of school, finally done!" Richard, her father smiled. "Now, all you have to do is get your job at that private hospital, a home out on the coat, a brand new car!" Marva went on. "And forget about that hoodlum" Richard said, clearing his throat.

"What hoodlum?" Marva asked her husband. "Y'know.. Jabari, the younger Jones brother" Richard said, unlocking his black Porsche truck. "Dad, he isn't a hoodlum" Keyanna re-assured him. "Then what is he?" Richard asked opening the door for his wife, then walking to the other side. "Cause whenever I want my gyros from Ed's, I always see him on the streets!" Richard said, starting the car. "All I'm saying... if you want a better future... then drop him!" Richard told his daughter. "You're my last child. But, if you want to get locked up for that nigga, then so be it!" Richard said, backing out of his parking space. "Or just distance yourself!" Marva said. "You don't have to be as cold as your father sweetheart!" Marva said, giving a look to her husband.

Keyanna looked out the window as the words of her father sunk into her, would she really have to leave Jabari for a better future?

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Oh my god!" Keyanna moaned out, pushing Jabari's head more into her pussy. Jungle moved his head side to side, as he licked and sucked at the same time. "Oh you're amazing!" Keyanna muttered, Jungle finally lifted his head up from Keyanna's crotch, his mouth, and small mustache was covered in her juices. "Taste yourself" Jabari mumbled, kissing her. Their kiss turned into a sloppy, wet makeout session. His right hand trailed down to Keyanna's crotch, adding in two fingers to finger him. Keyanna moaned into their kiss.

Keyanna eyes rolled to the back of her head. She moaned of the pleasure she was given. You like this?" Jabari asked the girl. Keyanna continued to moan as she did not answer his question. Jabari put his left hand on her neck, lightly choking her. "I asked you a question" He said, with his voice now more. stern. "Yes!" Keyanna lightly panted.

Jabari took his hands off the girl, giving her a break to catch herself. "Turn over and arch ya' back!" He said, scratching his mustache. Keyanna followed his instructions, her back was arched as she waited for Jabari to do something. Jabari raised his hand very high, then slapped her ass. She winced as she got all ten hits. "Jabari" She softly moaned. Jabari grabbed his eight inch, rubbing it on her brown marked ass.

"Oh my!" Keyanna moaned as she felt only four inches enter her. He slowly moved in and out of her for now, then quickened up his pace, adding more inches in as he went. Jabari held onto Keyanna's waist, as he pulled her hair back. Keyanna gripped onto the sheets, as she moaned with every thrust she earned.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Keyanna laid on Jabaris naked chest, outlining all his tattoos. "So, Jabari.." Keyanna said. He laughed at the season two of South Park, totally ignoring the girl on top of him. "Jabari!" She said, catching his attention. She picked up her bra and 'Queens, NY' Sweatshirt off the floor. "What? Why're you gettin your stuff?" Jabari asked, sitting up.

"I've been thinking... and, I'm gonna follow what my dad want's for me" Keyanna told the man, searching for her black laced underwear. "Didn't you do that with four years of med school?" Jabari asked, picking up his blunt and lighter. "I did... but my dad was telling me at the graduation, and the dinner, which. both you didn't attend, to cut you out..." Keyanna said, holding her black leggings in her hands. "So what are you trying to say?" Jabari asked exhaling the smoke.

"I mean look at us 'Bari..." Keyanna said, picking up her white Nike socks off the ground. "We are two different people..." Keyanna said. "Okay, opposites attract" He replied. "Jabar, no... I lied to the police for your drug dealin'.. which is very illegal." Keyanna told him. "I think it would just be better if we... were apart" Keyanna said. Jabari was holding up tears in his eyes, as Keyanna grabbed her car keys off the dresser. "Have a goodnight Jabari.." Keyanna said, before closing his room door.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

I'LL LET YOU GO FURTHER, IF YOU TAKE THE SOUTHERN ROUTE, DONT GO TOO FAST, DON'T GO TOO SLOW, YOU'VE GOT TO LET YOUR BODY FLOW. I LIKE 'EM ATTENTIVE, AND I LIKE EM IN CONTROL.