𝖿𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

[ feeling like y'all deserve
a sad chapter, to prepare
for the next chapter 😘]

May 14th, 1993
𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗥𝗘, as himself

May 14th, 1993𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗥𝗘, as himself

» [Real Love, Mary J. Blige] «
0:00 ─〇───── 0:0
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

[your name is Natalia]

                    "Shemar!" Cameras flashed, reporters  getting the attention, that Natalia didn't even get from her own husband. "How does it feel to be married to the Shemar Moore?" A reporter pulled Natalia aside. Horrible, she dreaded coming home at night, all she needed was just some of his attention. "Feels good!" She lied, she was forced to do things, and normal thing you didn't have to ask for she had to ask for.
Once they got married everything changed, she wasn't the man she had met on set of The young and restless. He was a demon. He didn't listen to her, made her ask to leave the house. He even emotionally abused her.

Most people think emotional abuse doesn't take a toll on you, it takes just as much as physical. She listens to her moms words everyday. It gets better, disobey him it gets worse. She tried her hardest every day, but still he found a problem."Are you just saying it to say it? Because you two seem pretty distant, like you're not a real couple!" He put the microphone to her mouth. Natalia felt Shemar burning a hole into the back of her head.

"We're probably more distant from each other due to us finally getting back to work after our wedding, but yeah, we love each other" she lied partially.

Even on their wedding day, they still didn't spend time together, he found more boys to hang out with. He left her siting up in the hotel.

She couldn't leave, because she didn't want to be lonely, she didn't want to start all over again.. and most importantly, she didn't want to disappoint her mom.