𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓪 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮

[your name is Teresa,THE CORRECT ONE IM SO SORRY 😭]

THE CORRECT ONE
IM SO SORRY 😭]

"You better have a good reason as to why you're standing infront of my tv, interrupting Cuna de Lobos" I noticed my sister as she walked into my room. "I do, actually!" Jade, smiled. "So... I know you know my favorite group is in town" She smiled. I snickered. "Ask mommy if she'd let you go to a NWA concert" I said, as I swatted her away from the tv with my hand.

"You know she'd say no! Come on Teresa!" She begged, kneeling by my bed. "What do I get out of this?" I asked her, sitting up in my bed. "You get to see Eric! I think you'd like him" Jade smiled. "Who the hell is Eric?" I asked. I am not interested in the same music, style, taste, basically anything my sister likes.

"Eazy!" She yelled at me like I was slow. "And what about this 'Eazy' makes you think I'd like him?" I ask, I honestly wanted to hear her bullshit explanation for this. "Because he's your type" She said bluntly. "My type?" I repeated her, trying to hold in my laughter.

"Alright so he has all of the above?" I ask, "curly hair, taller than me, dark, likes kids, knows how to protect someone, and for the love of god isn't broke?" I stated all my preferences. "Yeah!" Jade said as she began to smile. "You're fucking lying to me!" I yelled at her in Spanish, which made us both bust out in laughing.

"Please?" She begged. "I'll do your laundry for a whole month" she added in. My eyes lit up once I heard month - "agreed!" I said. "Ok cool... now can you take me to Victoria Secret?" She asked. "Now you are getting too carried away. It's only a concert!" I said, getting up from my bed. "If I get my back broken in with hello kitty panties then what?" Jade asked. "At 18 why do you have hello kitty panties?" I asked back.

"You know what... just call me when we're getting ready to leave to El Paso!" She walked out the door. "Wait El Paso? That's 10 hour-" All I could hear was Jades bedroom door shut. She lured me into this shit!!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Wanna get fries before we go home? On me?" Jade suggested, her voice was hoarse as she was fucking screaming the whole night. "Sure". Jade and I walked to the food stand. "No I don't want no damn 'fritas'! I want fries man" A man yelled at the food truck. Jade suddenly grabbed onto me. "That's Cube, my man who doesn't know he is my man yet!" Jade smiled at me. "Get away from me you pinche pendeja!" I pushed her, as we both began laughing. "You! Yall can understand him?" The darskin guy with the curly hair asked.

He was rather short- and wore shades at night, who does that? "He's telling you he's cooking fries!" Jade spoke up, as she was swooned. "'Papas fritas' are French fries!" She told her. "Oh... my bad man" Cube said to him. "Pinche americanos" the cook muttered and shook his head. "Can we have loaded French fries?" I rung the order in as Jade sat at their table.