𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗉.𝟤

LATER THAT NIGHT
𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗗 𝗠𝗔𝗡, as himself

LATER THAT NIGHT𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗗 𝗠𝗔𝗡, as himself

   »[ no song playing...] «
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

[ your name is Alana,
this is part 2 enjoy!!]

                  Alana and Clifford were downstairs, sitting on the couch, with a appropriate space between them. "So. Uh, what do you wanna watch?" Alana asked as she picked between the channels.

"Anything is fine" he told her. The popcorn maker was popping the popcorn currently. "How does family guy sound?" Alana asked him. Clifford shrugged his shoulders.

"Go ahead" he got up, to go open the popcorn maker. "Wanna share? Or two separate?" Clifford asked. "We could share" Alana brushed her wet curls out her face.

She stared down at her almond shaped diamond seven carat wedding ring. She was having doubts about marrying Reggie. Alana took off her wedding ring before, Clifford turned back to her.

Alana stuck the ring in the crack of the couch, and made a mental note about where it was. "You ready girl?" He asked, plopping on the couch, spilling some of the popcorn out of the bowl.

Alana laughed, "be careful Cliff!" She picked up the popcorn pieces. Alana got up to turn off the lights and close the curtains. "Do you need help with the higher  ones?" He asked. Placing the popcorn on the coffee table. 
"It's fine!" She said, as she stood on the tip of her toes, closing the curtains. "Okay, now where were we?" She asked as she sat down,

Season 3, episode 12 'To love and Die in Dixie' was playing. Clifford looked at his golden wedding ring again. He slowly took it off, without Alana noticing.

He slid it in his Nike sweatpants pocket. Alana and Cliff were snuggled up, in her grey blanket that her mother had knitted her. "This small ass blanket" Clifford mumbled, trying to adjust himself.

"Well, you don't have to lay in it!" She dug into the popcorn bowl. "Well excuse me!" Clifford said. He threw his right arm over Alana.

She snuggled into him. Is this what love was supposed to feel like? She questioned herself. Herbert and Chris were talking to each other, Chris being the dumb-nut he is, herbert, just being herbert.

"You wanna order some food soon?" He mumbled, Alana nodded in a 'yes' direction. Clifford tried to erase the sexual thoughts of his best friends wife that was in his head, you gotta wife at home! Remember that...