~✿MERCILESS✿~

Author's POV

Author's POV

Mehek was shocked seeing the sudden action as she raised her eyebrows in confusion just to see the one who had punched Lakshya and it was none other than her husband, THE ADHIRAJ SINGHANIA.

Adhiraj went mad at him as he saw him holding her wrist. He crushed his hand under his boot.

"Ahhhh! Meh__!"

"Mehek nehi Malkin hai woh teri. (Not Mehek, she is your Master). Call her boss!". He spoke angrily pressing his hand hardly under his shoes.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

"Scream loudly but none is going to save you from me today"

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

"Cry harder and harder! I want to hear your screams when I'll tear your hands and butcher your organs from your body for touching her!" He smirked with his blood-red eyes.

Mehek on the other hand was numb to react anything seeing Adhiraj who was punishing him mercilessly which might be caused of his death. He was way too much dangerous or it would be better to call him a murderer. She got shocked and speechless as she didn't observe something or someone like this before. The scene was too much horrifying for her as his whole body was covering with blood and he was begging for his life. She scrunched her eyes and covered her ears not to hear his screams but nothing happened as it was affecting her mind.

"STOP IT!". She shouted loudly but he wasn't in a mood to stop.

"I SAID, STOP IT!". This time Adhiraj left him and turned towards her but before she could say anything he grabbed her wrist and dragged towards his car.

"Leave me! I don't wanna go anywhere with you. Leave me, I said!". She tried to remove his hand but nothing happened.

"If you go silently then it would be better for you. If I would come on forcing then it'll hurt you more"

"Do you really think I'll be scared on your threats"

"Then bear me!". Saying so, Adhiraj put her up in his arms and threw on the car's seat then tying her hands with the car's handle he made her seat beside him.

All the time Mehek was struggling and continuously punching him and kicking him but he totally ignored her efforts and left for the Singhania mansion.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Dragging her throughout the whole mansion forcefully Adhiraj threw her on the bed. She crawled backwards before he could come closer to her. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to his chest. She squeezed her eyes while crying badly.

"How dare you run away from me?". He bursted on her.

"Because I hate you!". She replied back loudly punching on his chest.

"I couldn't hear it properly, say it again!"

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate__!". Before she could complete the sentence he smashed her lips with his punishing her for the three words which he used to hate the most to hear.

Adhiraj couldn't able to bear her hate and ignorance. Whenever she tried to ignore him or tried to escape from him he went mad. He was just wanting to cage her in his arms for his whole life but she wasn't giving him the chance. Her hate was winning again and again infront of his love which he couldn't accept. He knew, he might be the worst for her but she was the best for him.

When he felt she was struggling hard to take breath, he left her. She took deep breaths to get herself normal.

"How dare you?". Tears formed in her eyes.

"Jitna tum mujhse dur bhagne ki koshish karogi utna hi tum mujhe apne qarib paogi (The more you'll try to escape from me, the more you'll get me closer to you)". His words were cold enough but had a deep meaning which she was unable to understand. Moreover she didn't want to understand after what she heard about him today.

"Until I'm alive, there's no way of escaping". He said while looking into her eyes.

"Why do you want me? Just to teach me a lesson right or just to quench your thirst or just to have me on your bed like how you tried to buy me with 50 lacs? But let me tell you, Mr. Adhiraj Singhania! Like this you can only get my body but not my heart and soul"

"50 lacs?". He frowned.

"Oh, now you'll act like you know nothing or you've forgotten as you're already busy with many deals. So, it's quite possible that you've forgotten that deal too in which you wanted to buy me for 50 lacs just to defeat me, just to break me? Just to break my self confidence?". Mehek shouted angrily as he left her from his grip and went towards the cupboard. Then taking a shirt out he buttoned it completely ignoring her.

"Oh, he told you!". His tone was like neither too shocking nor too surprising, neither he tried to defend himself nor gave any statement or excuses from his side. He sounded like he completely knew everything from the beginning.

She was hell surprised for a moment seeing his silent behaviour. There were no confusion for her, he was the main culprit. That's why he didn't try to defend himself. She thought as more tears came out from her eyes. How could be someone so cruel and worst? How could be someone do this to her? What was her fault to get this? And above all this, he was her husband now!

'Why? God why? Why you've tied me with this man? You know na, how much I used to belive in marriage. It was the purest bond for me but now I'm shattered. I'm broken. I can't take this man anymore in my life. Please take me with you. I don't want to live'. Her inner soul uttered as she cried silently sitting on the bed hugging her knees closely.

Mehek was just lost in her dreadful thoughts when she felt something heavy on her feet. She looked upwards only to see him tying her legs.

"What are you doing?". She asked with horrified expression.

"I wasn't wanting to do it but you forced me to do this. For now I'm tying you with ropes but if you again try to escape, then I've to chain you. So dare you do that! I'm coming soon. Stay here until I come. And don't try to show your over smartness or I'll tie you with me all the time. Then It'll haunt you wherever you'll go!". He warned tying her legs and hands.

She didn't speak further as she knew her cries wouldn't affect him.

Adhiraj peeped his head inside from the door before going from there.

~✿✿~