~✿REUNION OF BLEEDING HEARTS✿~

Author's POV

Author's POV

"Wait! Wait!". A strong manly voice came as the driver pulled the break to stop the car.

He peeped his head outside the glass window just to take the outside view. Then coming down from the car he directly walked towards the right side of the road. His eyes started roaming everywhere as he tried to remember something. He sighed and was going back to the car when someone stopped him from back.

"Jiske liye itni dur aye ho, usse bina mile hi ja rahe the? (The one for whom you've came this far, now you're going back without meeting her)"

The man who was none other than Adhiraj himself turned hearing the melodious voice of his love. His eyes came out from his socket with disbelief.

'Is she really standing infront of me or I'm just hallucinating?'. He asked his inner self to be confirmed.

A lone tear dropped from her eyes as she rushed towards him and without thinking anything smashed her lips over his. He stumbled back a little with the sudden force but able to grab her fragile waist tightly in a strong grip. She pulled him more and more closer by encircling her arms around his neck. He too didn't waste a single time to cage her in his embrace. Moment seized as they both forgot the time, place and surroundings. Just them and their longing hearts were pulling eachother in a deep passionate kiss.

"I love you, Adhiraj!". Mehek finally confessed in between the moment while breathing heavily and again crashed her lips into his. His heart started beating again hearing her confession as he tugged her hairs into a fist and pulled her more which resulted their chests to collide with eachother.

After sometime they broke the moment as he touched his forhead with hers while breathing heavily. Then lifting his palm he placed her hairs behind her ear. He caressed her cheeks with his thumb.

"I was waiting for this moment only!". He uttered while getting closer and started nuzzling his nose on her skin. Then softly pecking on her neck.

"Adhiraj, we've to go home!"

"Hmmm!". He just ignored and went with the flow.

"Adhiraj, we've to go home!"

"But it's out six months marriage anniversary!". He again started kissing her neck with his lips.

"A__Adhiraj!". Mehek came out from the trance and detached herself a little.

"You remember?"

"How can I forget about the day when you became mine?"

"Then give me my gift?". She smirked.

"What do you want?"

"Please don't leave me again, Adhiraj!"

Her words made him smile which he always wanted to hear from him. He took her in his embrace and pecked on her forehead.

"Let's go!". Holding eachother's arms they left for their mansion.