~✿NEW FAMILY MEMBER✿~

Author's POV

Author's POV

"Abh nikal yahase chudail, isse pehle ki main teri shakal ka naksha badal du!" (Now leave from here, you witch before I change the history of your face). Mehek shouted gritting her teeth.

Richa came forward while glaring at her. She raised her hands and pushed her hardly as she stumbled back and was going to fall but before that two strong arms held her from back holding her tightly in his arms saving her from falling.

Mehek looked at Adhiraj with wide eyes and immediately placed her hand over her baby bump with little softness in her eyes.

On the other hand, Adhiraj was on fire now. He was controlling his anger from long but now he lost it totally. He came forward and slapped her hard again.

"ALKA!". He yelled as immediately her and her gang came. He had already called her before coming there.

"Take this bitch to her real place! Let her enjoy for some days there!". He added as Alka nodded understanding his command and did the same. All took her as she remained glaring at both Adhiraj and Mehek.

"The one who tries to harm Mehek, I don't give them peace!". Adhiraj warned when he turned towards his wife who was losing her senses.

"MEHEK!". He held her tightly in his arms and patted her cheeks but she had already lost her consciousness.

Without delaying more, he took her up in his arms and marched towards the car. Then placing her figure carefully on the seat he opened his side.

"Sir?". Alka worriedly asked.

"I'm taking her to the hospital. You come with Maa there". He advised as she nodded and left.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"What happened? How's my wife and my baby?". Adhiraj came running when he saw the doctor coming from her chamber, behind him his mother.

"She has taken too much stress and that's why it affected her mentally and physically. I guess, it would be better to do the delivery right now"

"But her date hasn't came yet". He worriedly stated.

"We'll put the baby in medication for some more days to grow". She advised as he and Shikha nodded.

"Do what is necessary but make sure, nothing harms. I need them!". Adhiraj added hoping for the best as for the first time, he was getting scared.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Congratulations, Mr. Singhania! It's a boy!". The doctor congratulated with a big smile as they looked up.

He couldn't stop himself from smiling like a mad when Shikha placed her palm over his shoulder with assurance.

"Can I meet them?". He asked getting impatient as she nodded and showed his way.

Adhiraj entered into her cabin and came to see his wife whose eyes were closed. Immediately he felt attacked seeing her glowing like an angel. His eyes travelled to the side of hers where his little one was sleeping on the crouch.