~✿HER BRUISES✿~

Author's POV

Author's POV

Adhiraj was driving the car with a speed which he also didn't even know, rushing on the road cutting through the thick layers of air when suddenly he saw a car was coming from the opposite side with a same speed. He turned his car roughly to make a side for them but it didn't go and came towards him with a higher speed. He was again going to turn another side but before he could do that a man, appearing from the glass window with a iron rod smashed on his car bonnet and front mirror.

"Oh shit!". He cursed as his whole concentration broke and he lost his control.

His hands from the steering got loosened and the car directly hit the roadside post. His head touched the steering with a great force and small pieces of glasses pierced in his skin.

"Ahhh!". Adhiraj groaned in pain as blood started oozing out from his body parts.

He was losing his senses and could see only black-and-white dots infront of his eyes. His head rested on the steering and with that his whole body started falling weak.

"Adhiraj! Please wake up and come to me! Please Adhiraj!"

"Raj, my boy! You're strong like your mumma!"

He could hear his lady love and his mother were calling him before falling into the cage of unconsciousness.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

A loud voice of laughter echoed in the air as soon as the scene was played.

"Look at there! Your so called saviour!". Nikhil mocked Mehek yanking her hair who had little drops of tears in her eyes just by the thought of her love.

His laughter grew more as he took her to another place and tied her hands and legs with chains in a bed.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Adhiraj got up with a jolt from the hospital bed screaming her name as the doctors came inside.

Removing the saline roughly he got down when the doctors stopped him.

"Mr. Singhania, you're not okay! You're severely injured!"

"Shut up, you fool! I've to go near my wife!"

"We can understand Mr. Singhania but not now!"

"Not now means? She is in danger and you guys are blabbering shit! Just get the hell out of my way!". He threatened.

"We can't Mr. Singhania. Please hear us. We've some responsibilities"

"Aaaa!". Adhiraj banged on the table with frustration when Alka came inside with a tablet.

"Sir, sir!"

"Don't, Alka! Dare you stop me or try to say that she is dead! I'll break your neck here itself!"